Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 72 of 72

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: New iPhone to Drop Sooner Than Planned?

  1. #61
    Why wouldn't they release it early everyone has already seen the prototype; now we're just guessing on the specs.

  2. #62
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ca3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zoso10 View Post
    Why wouldn't they release it early everyone has already seen the prototype; now we're just guessing on the specs.
    i still think they wont release until 4.0 software is either ready or close to ready

  3. #63
    iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canton, MI
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ca3 View Post
    i still think they wont release until 4.0 software is either ready or close to ready
    and they way beta 2 operates, that is a LONG way off..

  4. #64
    FYI apple announcement on 18 May. Heard a release date was 25 June. Don't ask me where I got this from.

  5. #65
    Its gonna be hard for me to give up my 3gs, I've customized this thing so much. Its gonna suck to have to start at scratch again!

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by raf_shc View Post
    FYI apple announcement on 18 May. Heard a release date was 25 June. Don't ask me where I got this from.
    yea with a comment like that , and a low post count...no ones gonna take your word....especially with the "Don't ask where i got this from"...plus ur in th UK....u guys dont even have the iPad yet do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickaroni22 View Post
    Its gonna be hard for me to give up my 3gs, I've customized this thing so much. Its gonna suck to have to start at scratch again!
    im gonna half agree with you lol
    Last edited by z3r01; 04-28-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

  7. #67
    Baaaaahhhhh, just another way to make money and divert business to other cariers, IMHO!

    I definitely will be dropping my 3G and AT&T for a Droid Incredible with Verizon as soon as my contract expires this year!!!!

    D..r..o..i..d!

    P.S. Hey who knows..... maybe I might even be able to use my phone on a 3G network (Verizon's 3G network is only a little faster than 2G, but still its faster than an imaginary 3G)! So what with Verizon you can't talk and browse the internet at the same time..... I can't do it anyways with my iPhone unless I am in a sound proof room or use my ear buds. Baaaaaahhhhh!

  8. #68
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss iPhone early = happy

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by jayson9 View Post
    Baaaaahhhhh, just another way to make money and divert business to other cariers, IMHO!

    I definitely will be dropping my 3G and AT&T for a Droid Incredible with Verizon as soon as my contract expires this year!!!!

    D..r..o..i..d!

    P.S. Hey who knows..... maybe I might even be able to use my phone on a 3G network (Verizon's 3G network is only a little faster than 2G, but still its faster than an imaginary 3G)! So what with Verizon you can't talk and browse the internet at the same time..... I can't do it anyways with my iPhone unless I am in a sound proof room or use my ear buds. Baaaaaahhhhh!
    Just being a hater and you know it. I used a Droid for a week Unimpressed...

  10. #70
    I really hope Apple gets it right with the next iPhone. I played with an HTC Incredible today and it is faster, smoother and out performs iPhone in every way.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    ...plus ur in th UK....u guys dont even have the iPad yet do you?
    why you having a go at the uk, Are you a
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Brown
    biggot
    and you can keep the feckin iPad it's not revolutionary, just because Appl£ says it is!

  12. #72
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,826
    Thanks
    553
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    But what about the current 3Gs' in stock? How will they find a home?!

    Nothing is more discerning than an existence with no purpose... poor poor 3Gs'.
    $99 with a two year contract. They will fly off of the shelves and push the 3G into the 2G's spot of outdatedness.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •