Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPhone to Drop Sooner Than Planned?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilsongeorge View Post
    Thats one bad PC
    Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    1.26 you need more ram buddy lol i have 4gb so if iphone has 1gb im on board
    My PC is from 2004 or so, guys! It used to have 512MB, i need a damn mac!

sheez I'm going to have to upgrade my macbook pro then. I have the 2007 model and my ram is at 1GB i think. You guys just made me feel like crap. Off topic and kinda forum jackin.....but can you do hardware upgrades to macs like dropping in more ram and all that? I've taken apart and assembled PC's....never a complex macbook

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdyates View Post
    2GB RAM?!? WHAT ?? my PC only has 1.26GB of RAM and the iPhone's gonna have 2GB? NO WAY, I SAY! (Yes that was supposed to rhyme)...
    I think you're confusing RAM with processor speed in Ghz. There's no such thing as 1.26 Gb ram - they go from 512mb-1gb-2-4-8, etc.

The Nexus one has 512mb RAM. So for me to upgrade, I'd like this at least doubled.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    But what about the current 3Gs' in stock? How will they find a home?!
    They'll have a fate similar to that of the 3G's right now that Apple is still selling.

I highly doubt it. Apple doesn't do things based on reality, or the outside world. Not anymore.

Thanks

he could do 1gb + 128/256/512, he could get that if he used 1gb + 256mb, depends on how the system reports the total amount, including whats shared or not.

i say take whatever the 3gs has and X by 2 if anything, you get all the features of os 4.0 with the 3gs so im asuming they wont need much more.

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    I think you're confusing RAM with processor speed in Ghz. There's no such thing as 1.26 Gb ram - they go from 512mb-1gb-2-4-8, etc.

The Nexus one has 512mb RAM. So for me to upgrade, I'd like this at least doubled.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to camperchuck For This Useful Post:

jdyates (04-27-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by iBwizzle View Post
    Get rid of the micro-sim
    Micro-SIM: Because if you can't stop the unlockers, beat 'em with the laws of physical reality!

Paris Hilton has one!

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    Micro-SIM: Because if you can't stop the unlockers, beat 'em with the laws of physical reality!
    The micro sim is exactly the same as a normal sim just with some plastic removed, look here and here so what you said doesn't make sense
    Last edited by dsg; 04-27-2010 at 04:38 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

iBwizzle (04-27-2010)

How early?

Thats one bad PC
    think he means a mac.

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    All you have to do is cut the extra plastic off, not that hard.

Also there are several adapters for micro-sims I think, that will allow you to go back in a normal sim phone if needed.

It's a flawed line of reasoning. People are waiting because of the 2 year contracts with AT&T. I have to wait till August to be able to get the new iPhone. There is no way in hell I will pay 700-800 bucks for a new phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Paris Hilton has one!

lol for a sec it looks like it but thats the white blackberry bold

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

It's goingntomhave more ram than a iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    But what about the current 3Gs' in stock? How will they find a home?!

Nothing is more discerning than an existence with no purpose... poor poor 3Gs'.
    I would assume the 3GS will still be in production. It's the 3G model that will be out in the cold. As I'm sure apple will like to have 2 models of the device alive.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

wait a sec. if the new iPhone uses a micro-sim, couldn't you pop that into an iPad 3G and use the same data plan?
    isn't that why the iPad uses a micro-sim in the first place?

I am sure they have a way to detect if the sim is in a iPad or an iPhone.

Thanks

How early?

Thats one bad PC
    yeah seriously
    If only all closed minds came with closed mouths

Common sense is not that common

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    Lol 2 gig of ram? As if Apple will give you that much, i doubt they'll give you 512MB. I don't think they'll be making a louder speaker or putting an extra speaker.

Better, Bassier and Louder Speakers (maybe 2?)
    8MP Camera with Flash
    512 Ram
    1Ghz CPU

I'd get it if it has the last 3 of them but I would prefer a better speaker or 2 speakers, take a note Apple, your speaker on the iPhone 3GS sounds like a piece of crap compared to my 3 year old Nokia N95 8GB. How do they not realize it needs a louder speaker?????
    Finally! Someone else that thinks it's not loud enough! I work on aircraft and I can't hear mine even when the hangar doors are shut half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post

Unless he's talking about how much the OS he's using says is there. Windows 7 doesn't report 4 gig when it's running, it's always some strange number.

Double the storage, better SPEAKERS (sound and ear speakers), more proc speed/RAM, higher res screen, much better camera with much better white balance, camera flash, hi def video, white in color and I'm completely sold at full price. AT&T is crap here, but I'll buy the phone out of pocket to have it and sell my 3GS on eBay to help pay for it.
    Last edited by KartRacer; 04-27-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast