Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Police Raid Gizmodo Editor Jason Chenís Home

what the fudge i cant believe there doing all this there acting like he has a vault full of other apple missing devices. i would sue the hell out of them and steve jobs after all of this. they got their phone back prior to him sicking the cops on Jason thats foul. I can see if he refused to give them back there stuff but hell he contacted them asking them if it was theres and if they wanted it back. Apple is being douchebags as usual

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

wow..

Thanks

aAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHSahkjfdsahg ifsads

oWNED.
    EDM

Thanks

yeah there is adroid site i think lol, hmmm if it was stolen, we should think twice, but to be honest im tired of all this 4g bs anyway. u would think the phones gonna cure cancer or somthing with all this hype....it really is pathetic! wot next...obama giving a personal statement on the situation.

Total crap. It's not like he refused to give the phone back to Apple, they got it back as soon as they asked for it. It's their fault that they trusted an engineer who obviously isn't smart enough to not lose the damn phone, not Jason's. I mean how hard is it to think to yourself ďkeys, check, wallet, check, prototype iPhone that people would kill for...Ē. Who could blame Jason for taking pictures of it and posting them. Job's is a over bearing controlling douche.

This is the reason i see Apple failing in the near future. The only reason apple has success is because other companies were doing horrible jobs at making electronics,therefore apple makes pretty devices that ooooooooze sexy and dumb people eat it up.Instead of paying attention and noticing apple is way behind in competition.Just look at how long all of the features took to get to the 3rd gen iphone,i had video recording and voice control years ago.
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

What's Jailbreak? Electrodaktylus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Default I'm tired of this ****...
    Quote Originally Posted by kenl View Post
    ya another excuse for me to sell my iphone. not going to support it.
    I really enjoy the iPhone, even bought a MBP after the phone. But this BS is too much for me, this Apple company is always screwing things for us. I dont want to have to jailbreak my device in order to get what I want. I'm not supporting it anymore, already sold my iPhone 3GS and bought me a N1.

Thank you Apple but not anymore.

so much butthurt from one company

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    obama giving a personal statement on the situation.
    really i didnt hear about that one might have to look that up
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

wow. this is horrible. seems a little unlawful

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I understand that most of you dislike Chen, but I don't think he deserved getting his computers taken from him... That's like stealing a cane from a cripple. I say that apple hired some of its own tech guys to search his house with the police =/.

Though i will still be purchasing an iPhone 4G because i love the iPhone, this REALLY REALLY makes me want to boycott all apple products. I've never liked the company (excluding store employees) to begin with... just their products. Anyone else feel we should do something in honor of Jason?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    Is this the douche that showed the iPhone 4G?
    I don't like him, ruined the surprise for everyone and the fact that he didn't tell the hardware specs
    Very true. It would have been fine with me if he just took a couple of blurry pics with too much flash so there would still be a hint of doubt, but this guy took it WAY too far. And the dismantling I believe is a crime for tampering with private property... And adding to that, he purchased, dismantled, exploited, and made a profit off of private property, so, he deserved it. Legally and ethically.
    Writer/Reporter/Graphic Designer

The warrant indicates that the properry was used in the commission of a felony and that Chen himself possibly committed a felony. Since he was not arrested I'm baffled. So what was the felony? Receiving stolen goods? The phone was left at a bar but Cali law is pretty strange when it comes to items left behind somewhere.

Chen seemed to act in good faith about returning it, did not reveal internal specs, and seemed like he was taking the high road. Now apple has dropped the hammer. It will be interesting to seen how this whole thing plays out, especially the blogger vs journalist protection in cases like this. I would think that if he is a paid blogger, he would be covered. Anyway you slice it, Apple has pulled some really cheesy moves lately. Between this and firing the guy who showed Woz an Ipad they have gone off the deep end and need to be reigned in.

iPhone? More like MyPhone staterunner180's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice pun haha (:
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    i will pound you mercilessly with my bacon rod until your your eyes pop out.

Twitter It Up!!

http://twitter.com/staterunner180

Green Apple
    Thanks

Instead of wasting lots of money on lawyers and **** why not use that money and donate it if will look better and u would not lose customers cuz ur losing one now just returned my MacBook pro and sticking with windows forever. Why are u guys 5 years back and purposely adding the features on slowly to make like it's new. I'm not gonna buy iPad cuz in 2 months there will be iPad with a new spec out like USB or camera or something and some people will sell there old ones and buy new it's always like this

Thanks
    LoL we'll have to get geohot or the Dev team to jailbreak him if he gets arrested

Quote Originally Posted by djrapmarz View Post
    hes a good guy, he leaked info bout the new 4G but he didnt leak the specs....so be surprised when u finally get urs specs

and we are living in a new era, where this would have leaked anyhow....
    maybe apple did this on purpose so the new phone can get even more news b4 it comes out and they make a trillion dollars
    he didn't "leak" the specs because he couldnt...he would have broken the phone if he tried, cuz it was specially sealed or something like that... and probably gotten into deeper **** than he is now

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up Hey apple i lost $1000000 can i have it back?
    Hey apple i lost $1000000 can i have it back? It was green and smelled like money and it had in god we trust on it. ..... same thing they did to him...

Green Apple
    Thanks

What the "F"? Apple is such a joke. They are trying to put the stopper back on a bottle of air. Demenading the phone back. Now search and seizure. Where is the douche that lost the thing? Telling Apple somebody stole it? He probably also said he didn't inhale either.
    iPhone 4 Running 6.1.2 on TMo
    iPad WiFi 64GB
    MacBook Pro

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast