Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weekly App Update: April 24th, 2010

Lol ok ok, I'll change the picture! Hehe

Would you guys be interested in a video to accompany these updates as well. That way you can get a taste of each app without having to leave the page. Thoughts?

Yes, a video sounds great, even though I check for new apps n'stuff everyday.

Anyone getting crashes lately? My iPhone has frozen several times today and I noticed from this thread that several cydia apps were upgraded including activator backgrounder and priswitcher. I've been sequentially removing apps (first ps, then backgrounder) and nothing seemed to help until I removed activator... No crashes since (albeit only a half hour). Anyone else having issues?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rruready View Post
    Waye2....why is this so hard for people like you to understand? If they release the exploit now (just because you can't wait for 4 or 5 months), Apple will fix the exploit before 4.0 is released, and we'll all be stuck waiting for a new exploit to be found. Why show the cards now before a big hand is played? Dev team and Geohot know what they are facing....you don't. Shut up and leave them be.
    dont tell me shut up, you shut up
    i said i am not one of those who are stuck, but i am also saying that lost of people are stuck. whoever found an exploit can find another 10

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

i'm pretty sure exploits are starting to be scarce if i needed an unlock i would rather wait, so i can keep having my unlock later instead of having it now for a few months. I really want to jailbreak my ipad but i understand why they wont release it yet. i would rather have my ipad jailbroken for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by waye2 View Post
    whoever found an exploit can find another 10
    You are an IDIOT. Exploits are not a dime a dozen. They are SEVERE bugs in the software Apple themselves wrote. If there's 10 more just waiting to be found then how about you go and fuckíng find them since it's so easy to be a 1337 ***0rz. These hackers are providing a free, public service. Don't open your mouth unless you're thanking them for jailbreaking your phone in the first place or you have something you'd like to share with them.

EDIT: Why does MMi's wordfilter block "h*a*x?" lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to n00neimp0rtant For This Useful Post:

madczech (04-26-2010)

Bought the FastSnap app and it doesn't work. Piece of crap.

Thanks

EDIT: nevermind.

@jdyates lol
    Tima Kudinov

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12