+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Police Investigate Gizmodo iPhone Story

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I always kinda didn't like the 2g and 3g design because I felt it added a lot of unnecessary heft. After a while it kinda felt nice in the hand
    What's Jailbreak? UnknownToaster's Avatar
    Thanks

I always kinda didn't like the 2g and 3g design because I felt it added a lot of unnecessary heft. After a while it kinda felt nice in the hand but it was still annoying to put in and out of my pocket. I like my 1g. The curve is quick and only on the ends. It works. Its not just a corner that blocks or hurts your fingers, it turns with your fingers allowing a nice grip. Also it is thin and has easy accessibility. The new prototype did kinda disappoint me, but while it has less eye candy, it somehow looks sleeker. Easy accessibility and portability. And really, I'd say that's a nice thing. Besides looking really ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by stfudvs View Post
    so if I "lose" my iPhone apple doesn't care, in factthey do nothing to the person who "finds" it and activates it

but when apple loses a phone somone up for grand Larson

go **** yourselves apple
    Rightfully so. You buy a taco, it becomes your taco. Its your responsiblity to eat it before some weird messed up taco-craving monster nabs it. Its not their taco, its yours, its your responsibility. Apple sold you the ipod, so its yours, not their. The 4g's are their responsiblity. But even though after they sell you the ipod and yet they get to tell you want you can and cant have on it so..

go **** yourselves apple

Thanks

I highly doubt apple is just "testing the waters" for anything. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Steve Jobs was once quoted "we tell the consumer what they want" when asked if apple conducts focus groups for product research. Maybe there is some alternative motive from the guy who left it, maybe he got a cut of that $5,000, who knows. Maybe he's just an idiot after one beer. If you get paid that much money, loosing an iPhone may not be that big of a deal to him. Like I said, I don't know. All I do know is if it has dual cameras on it, sign me up! It's about time we get video calling on the iPhone!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

so if I "lose" my iPhone apple doesn't care, in factthey do nothing to the person who "finds" it and activates it

but when apple loses a phone somone up for grand Larson

go **** yourselves apple
    You could do the same thing if you were able to track down who took your phone. Apple is suing for themselves, which you also have the right to do... I do think it sucks and feel Apple is just throwing around their weight as they seem to do nowadays, but thinking that Apple should do something for YOU when YOU lose your phone is just ridiculous.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

BS, BS, BS, BS (Final answer is BS)......No way in hell was this ever a REAL type of iphone that landed in the hands of Gizmodo without the help of Apple.......No way in hell is this a REAL type of iphone. If it as REAL, how come noone can tell us what type of processor is in it. You mean u need it hooked up to itunes to tell us the answer, LMAO?......Publicity stunt or uderly BS. =-)

And "if" this is the actual design and ALL that Apple has brought to the table. I'm going to say this will be the least selling iphone of all time.

PS: When MY phone is stolen, how come noone will ban the IMEI from the network? I mean when someone steals my car, the ban it from being registered at the DMV.So why not do the same for my iphone. I mean i do OWN it, LoL.........Wait, once again BS. =-).....Oh yeah and u cant have video conferencing on a network that doesnt support it.
    Last edited by l0k0; 04-24-2010 at 07:59 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I LOVE THE NEW STYLE!!! It's thinner and I hate the plastic crap back and no way was this a show from apple. The iPad did not leak, but, they are going to slip with their most precious baby, NO WAY!!! And lastly, if you do not like it, get a 3GS and upgrade to 4.0 when ever it comes out.

I hope they throw the book at who ever stole the phone (or found it and did not turn it in when they found it instead of playing with it) and Gizmod is going to get screwed too, but then again, I'm sure they new that before they grabbed their balls and took their poison pill to commit siucide. Like they did not know that whoever got that stolen phone was going to receive the biggest leagal *** whopping from Apple the world has ever seen!!!
    Last edited by Ticozx; 04-25-2010 at 09:34 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    EFFF Santa Clara Police. They made my life a living hell!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thisisasticup View Post
    The PS confused all the BS's
    LMAO, yeah and the sucky part is....Other countries do ban the IMEI from the network IF its reported stolen. Just goes to show how retarded our country can be sometimes. =-)

Grown men wage war; but it is our youth who must fight and die.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Apple has became the "big bully" they used to scarf at. I hope Android finds a way to wipe their azz up somehow. Lost is lost, how about you suck it up apple. No way in hell I am buying another iphone from them. 3gs is my final iphone. I cannot contribute to this nonsense "apple standard" where they lose something and someone's life is ransacked.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Default Warrant issued
    They raided his house this past friday and took several computers.

Thanks

ouch. GTA baby Mr. Lam is going down.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Every time Steve Jobs get's a LITTLE bit of power he goes ape sh@t. This is why he was fired the FIRST time, he was becoming bad for the company. His delusional "above the law" style is gonna get shareholders back in trouble. Time to fire Jobs again.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12