Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: planetbeing Boots Android on iPhone

Where can I find that app for the video streaming?

And also, I have a problem with the Apple OS. It got stuck in the boot screen and I had to go restore it. Will the restore delete Android? I hope not...

Quote Originally Posted by jjsoviet View Post
    iDroid project - Forum • View topic - Unofficial 0.1b, Pre-Rooted, SD Emulation & DNS Fix

We could actually emulate an SD card after rooting the iDroid. It could be any size, from 100MB to a possible maximum of 2GB.

Odd, this method did not work for me, stuck in Linux mode forever. It would seem either the instructions are incomplete or the files are corrupt seeing how I can get Android running with PlanetBeing's files.

Herro everybody! I was wondering if there happened to be an iPod touch 1g guide for this cause I heard it works on it and I don't have an iPhone 2g as of right now...

Thanks!

Hi i have a problem on step 3 were you have to use the terminal.Everytime i put in that thing were you have to copy and paste it says command not found can anyone help me with this problem please?!(:

It only works for the 2G IPhone for the meantime.
    Last edited by Jtuned32; 05-01-2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by aj8600 View Post
    Herro everybody! I was wondering if there happened to be an iPod touch 1g guide for this cause I heard it works on it and I don't have an iPhone 2g as of right now...

Thanks!
    The lack of buttons in the itouch 1g poses as a problem. Who knows when/if we'll get some of the love.

That's what I was thinking.... Until openiboot has touch function were skewed

need this for the 3gs ive got the 32g and to and the dual boot would be a dream come true. i no its harder but any word on how its gettin on????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by gullyman View Post
    need this for the 3gs ive got the 32g and to and the dual boot would be a dream come true. i no its harder but any word on how its gettin on????????????????????
    Thanks for putting all of those question marks.. I'm sure that was really motivating.
    wwjd

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Still waiting for the 3g one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJj0kHQgC9w&playnext_from=TL&videos=W2MAnkHXj14]YouTube - Android running on the iPhone 3G![/ame]

Running on 3G now.

Thanks

but is it out?

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownToaster View Post
    great camera stand lol a coffee cup lol
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

They probably want to get everything working first. Like sound.

now... only to wait for the 3Gs!! thank you so much planetbeing

Green Apple
    Thanks

So can we just get an image that already contains all the gApps and is rooted, etc?

If so can we just overwrite the image in this thread and it work normally?

is this working for ipod touch 2G? thanks in advance

Thanks

no

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

To AJ and others who are interested in this project, theres an official site for it and on the wiki there is a status page. Check it out if you want to get updates. (Sorry if it seems like I'm advertising, I'm just trying to help out.)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to UnknownToaster For This Useful Post:

kyteflyer (06-03-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownToaster View Post
    To AJ and others who are interested in this project, theres an official site for it and on the wiki there is a status page. Check it out if you want to get updates. (Sorry if it seems like I'm advertising, I'm just trying to help out.)
    I am delighted that you posted the link. Trawling through 11 pages of posts when you've only just come to the thread is a royal pain: especially when the first link to the download is dead. This way I get a lot more info without having to install... yet. Been wondering what to do with my 2G phone!

Just bought a 2g on eBay to have fun with Anyone have a link that actually works for the source etc? the MediaFire link on the top post is dead now..

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast