Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2: Theme Of The Week - April 21st, 2010

Threaded View

Default Evolution OS 2: Theme Of The Week - April 21st, 2010
    Evolution OS 2

This week's Theme of The Week, as nominated by the MMi User Community, is Evolution OS 2 by Bluemetal. It's a very clean and classy theme. The artwork is very well done and the theme comes in both English and German. Complete with glossy black scrolling icon bars, photoshop templates, and various backgrounds. Also included is a dialer, clock/date widget, categories, and over 200 icons.

From the designer:
    It is not my intention with Evolution OS to completly restyle every little button of the iPhone OS, but to give you the coolest, most beautiful and best UI and this theme harmonizes perfectly in colors and style with the iPhoneOS
    This theme is available on both Rock and Cydia. Evolution OS 2 runs for $1.99.

Discuss this Theme in the Forum

Staff Pick: A 266 Collection

My pick for this week is "A 266 Collection" by Jonny79. The theme includes a Complete UI, Statusbars, Keypads, Apple Apps including full Calculator, Voice Memos, Messages, iPod, Dailer, Calendar, Safari, Mail, Settings, YouTube, Maps, Camera, Notes and more.

A 266 Collection runs for $1.75 in Cydia.

Discuss this theme in the forum.

Bonus Theme: Dulce (2600+ Icons)

Here's a bonus pick from myself Dulce is a theme by Adrián Rubmore over at MacThemes.net. This theme has over 2600+ Icons! Very impressive!

This theme is free.
    Last edited by Nick Hesson; 04-21-2010 at 03:44 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Hesson For This Useful Post:

jonny79 (04-26-2010)