+ Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4th Gen iPhone pr0nz

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by zozodouce we'll just have to wait to see the final device. EXACTLY! for all of you ******** and moaning about how it looks, the damn thing hasnt
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zozodouce View Post
    we'll just have to wait to see the final device.
    EXACTLY! for all of you ******** and moaning about how it looks, the damn thing hasnt even been announced yet, so it may or may not look like that, dont get your panties in a bunch and change your tampon. if this IS the final product, so be it. if you dont like this i hope you go buy the droid, or incredible, or the devour....they all have a more square/flat look. who gives a F@CK what shape its in or what materials they used?? they obviously have done their research and decided what was best. that's why they make the big bucks. i bet you 3g/3gs owners that say you hate the look, you probably said the same thing when the 3g/3gs was released, but guess what...YOU STILL BOUGHT IT. and i'm willing to bet that you'll probably jump back on the iphone bandwagon. why? BECAUSE IT'S THE NEW IPHONE AND HAS BETTER SPECS AND FEATURES THAN YOUR 3G/3GS.

sorry for the rant but i'm sick of reading the same things over and over. "why havent they opened it?" "why dont they turn in on?" "why does it look like that?" "i'm disappointed" "it's ugly"

how bout this....believe it when you see it...WHEN IT'S OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED! *GASP*

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jabregousmc For This Useful Post:

deucalion0 (04-20-2010), jose060789 (04-20-2010)

Thanks
    I do reckon that Apple have staged all this for our benefit, throw us off the trail. Most people just have that instinctive feeling that this situation is not what it seems and I feel that they monitor sites like this perhaps for feedback or to spread the word that Apple will be releasing a new iphone soon and making us drool is a sure fire way to rake in even more sales than they will already get.

Only Apple would have pull a stunt with this much effort, as far as I'm aware Apple have a history of being very serious about its technology developments and do not tolerate leaks of any description.

This is a publicity stunt/teaser, coaxer and its getting everybody's attention exactly as planned.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    Why don't you people read the story? They did tear it and they are telling how it got lost.

How Apple Lost the Next iPhone - Leak - Gizmodo

People did read the story.... And we all know Giz ripped it apart. but they never mentioned what was inside the device. besides the 16% larger battery. maybe you might want to go back and check out the article for yourself.
    Last edited by chris102192; 04-20-2010 at 07:24 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I don't care what it is as long as this is the next iPhone. I love the way it looks.

Now I know some of you are never happy no matter what but at least it gave some of you a front facing camera and a flash. If the design was closer to the current 3gs design you would all be complaining that it didn't change enough.

Bring it on Apple I'm due an upgrade!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think it looks quite nice!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

can they tell what screen its using? im hoping for OLED or AMOLED

Thanks
    Can I just ask, there has been mention of micro sim, does this mean that this iPhone will take a different sim card than it does just now? I have never heard of micro sim, it is my intention to buy this phone and put my current contract O2 sim in the new iPhone but that would present a problem if the sim card didn't fit. Any info would be appreciated!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@ Matt Damon (lol@name)

Im just tired of apple short changing their customers on things they would rather split up and implement in later models for a fatter bottom line.

The iPhone is lacking a LOT of common features that the competition has had available for years, aesthetics aside. I just hope, functionally, the bee iphone didn't get dumbed down a lot.

*new iPhone.

Stupid opera mobile with no autocorrect
    Last edited by adamnur; 04-20-2010 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

5 gen perhaps??

Green Apple
    Thanks

How bout a video if the divice running OS 4.... This is bullkrap

Thanks

the screen is apparently smaller....that's not what I wanted to see...

ZML
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamp1483 View Post
    How bout a video if the divice running OS 4.... This is bullkrap
    The phone was remote killed by Apple before Gizmodo received it. There's no way to get it to boot, sadly.

Anyways, I highly doubt this is the final design of the 4G, but even if it is, I'd be happy to have it.
    Love the flat back, and the retro look.

And since this is only a prototype, maybe the final version will have a bigger screen?

Thanks

M4tt Dam0n is the ONLY one who is making sense here. They DID take it apart and confirmed that his has Apple chips in it. Let us remember that prototypes don't have chips that says "this is the Bluetooth chip" on each and every chip. I love MMi, but this is about 1.5 days old and we are posting it as new? Keep up with the tech blogs that you are going to ctrl+c, ctrl+v from...

Why the hell would they sue? I don't want your opinion, just the facts, mam.
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 04-20-2010 at 08:32 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Where is the news in this post? I read nothing new. Yawn.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

If it is real, I don't like the look. The smooth, round, sleek look that the 3G(S) has is a ton better. This looks thick and heavy. I'd still buy the phone of course, it's going to have some great new features, but I don't like the box design.

Thanks

Top News story, @Paganizonda83's Avatar owns. There, said it.

Also, I hope that it is a giant oval. And hopefully it'll be green with orange polka dots. Funny thing is, all of you will still buy it. I like how we are all so critical of a freakin' Prototype. I doubt that many of the replies to the topic understand what a prototype is...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone giancarlo's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know why everyone thinks this is crap....it resembles the entire look of the ipad case. I actually like it because I mean really what other kind of design can they have for a phone thats a complete touchscreen? What a triangular screen....oh yea maybe a 6" screen so the phone always sticks out of your pocket. I love it...totally different that the 3G/3Gs. As long as the screen resolution is better, internet is better and processor is better then who really cares if it's round edge or not? It's not like it looks like the old Blackberry with the antenna....or better yet the Zach Morris.

Thanks

I like it. Look thinner and more durable.

Thanks

I think the design is fine, nothing special but about on par with the current look. I just want a higher rez screen or I'm buying the nexus one :P

Thanks
    Jason Chen is on MSNBC lol I wonder if Apple will have Steve introduce the phone early since their normal introduction is already ruined.