+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Confirms iPhone 4G is Legit And They Want It Back!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I wouldn't be surprised if Steve comes for the iPhone while its all getting taped and he turns to the camera saying this was your first insight on the iPhone
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I wouldn't be surprised if Steve comes for the iPhone while its all getting taped and he turns to the camera saying this was your first insight on the iPhone 4g. Or saying cause of this there will be no showing of the 4g and you must wait till its release
    "I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

That's really the response letter? That was the worst letter ever haha that makes me think it isn't true but I don't know. The letter from apple seemed light u nil I read what they wrote back unless they just don't care to be professional about it ad have a sense of humor haha.

Thanks

I wonder if Cupertino hires someone to just surf the net all day, and look for "intel" on sites such as this one?!

Thanks
    the only reason i believe its legit is because apple is notorious for keeping their stuffs top secret till the day its realeased. like completely out of the blue. but hey some rumours get to me too

Thanks

I still think this is a big stunt by GIZMODO. Anyone could have written that letter.

My iPhone is a Part of Me wolverinemarky's Avatar
    Thanks

just because its apple property doesnt mean its actually the next gen iphone it could be a test model they have been working on for a bit so doesnt necessarily mean that is what the new phone will look like

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

This seems like it was built to be more durable. I'm surprised so many people have a problem with that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone CMOSlabs's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone 5Gs
    Hey, I found this 5G iPhone in a bar !!! Will get back to you guys with more details.

Kevin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apple Confirms iPhone 4G is Legit And They Want It Back!-img_1477.jpg  

Thanks

not digging the new style. I prefer the current sleek design. imo it looks a lot nicer and unique.

Thanks

Man if you pay 5gs for a iphone would you want to easily give it back i wouldnt, i want a refund stolen, lost, or not!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

not digging the design if it's the final version. Looks like a step back IMO. Doesn't flow as well with the apple-sexy
    Really?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

this is so obviously fake.

why in the world would apple say, "please let me know where to pick up the unit." that's the most ridiculous thing for anyone to say to confiscate an iphone.

I can't believe people are buying this nonsense haha

Thanks

if u think this iphone 4G is a step back the iPad is a basic ipod Nano/video only larger with a browser.

MCN
    Thanks

IDK....there is something really fishy about this situation...Weird the phone was gutted but all we know is what it looks like. Leaving us wondering until Jobs reveals it at the conference...Maybe apple wasn't sure how people would take to the new design so they planted a dummy phone to see the reaction it got to decide if its a go or no go...Just find it odd we know nothing other than how it looks...And if they bolt them to the workers desks, change passwords every few minutes, and have security guards making sure nobody is talking, why this guy would be approved to carry one while bar hopping??? He must have caught Steve Jobs and Bill Gates in bed together!

Quote Originally Posted by smooth22 View Post
    Man if you pay 5gs for a iphone would you want to easily give it back i wouldnt, i want a refund stolen, lost, or not!

I'm sure he gets a few cents every time his website gets a hit...and with the news of him leaking the 4G and getting nearly 3.5 million hits in one day...he made his money back with enough to buy quite a few iPads to flip on Ebay
    Last edited by MCN; 04-20-2010 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Still a bit fresh at this...and will evolve to FRESH in a Bel Air type of way!

Thanks

k so, i know now, this if fake

big big publicity stunt,

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

He should have asked for money in exchange for giving it back! I woulda asked for 10 grand in cash

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Dont give it away, Its not Apple, its the Chineses, trying to scam you out of it, then tell apple that they have it, and will release it for a few million dollars

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

that device is no way the 4G iphone! it doesn't look like anything,which apple would design. all the iphone 4g will be, is the same design, faster processor (nearing ipad speed) improve 3g, bigger storage, better camera, and a new randow feature apple chucks in (like the compass).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unclemario View Post
    that device is no way the 4G iphone! it doesn't look like anything,which apple would design. all the iphone 4g will be, is the same design, faster processor (nearing ipad speed) improve 3g, bigger storage, better camera, and a new randow feature apple chucks in (like the compass).
    It is a prototype, so it isnt the final copy, but if Apple wants it back, there is obviously a chance that could be the 4G iPhone...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

^^ ur saying apple wants it back?

Do you acually believe that letter was sent by apple?

This is all a big fake stunt