Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Confirms iPhone 4G is Legit And They Want It Back!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well Publicity stunt or not, it's a lot of fun thinking that we all have a sneak peek at the top secret 4G. like stealth mentioned I think my favorite part of the phone is the sexy shiny flat back side! I just hope the final release or "official 4G" is as pleasing to the eye as this "prototype."
    I gotta admit I was a bit iffy about the whole situation but I'm gonna say I'm leaning more towards the believer side now. :/

Kinda shame they weren't able to get it over to either GeoHot or the DEVTEAM before having told apple they had it
    Last edited by scatman10; 04-20-2010 at 02:29 AM.

Why would you not buy into it? It's a sweet looking phone with a front facing camera!! What a sexy looking little thing, I like the new look. Looks a little more professional in my opinion and thank goodness if the cheap plastic back is finally gone. Ceramic would be awesome!!

poor apple cant wait to see if i shld grab it or not shame they couldnt get past the connect to itunes screen

Thanks

yeah i like it too looks more pro, like the 2g

" Slightly smaller screen than the 3GS (but seemingly higher resolution)"

:/

smaller screen ? dats weird

smaller screen thats funny
    Last edited by Evilsaint; 04-20-2010 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

PM me if u think my sigs nice

still cant believe that this **** could be the new iphone *slap*

Default I'll buy it ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    ... But I'll also keep an open mind that this could all be a publicity stunt. ...
    Ahahah, nick you're such a skeptic. I love it!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DaCodec For This Useful Post:

Nick Hesson (04-20-2010)

I can almost guarantee the there will be an iPhone 4g with 120gb.

Wow I can't wait for th. Big announcement!

Thanks

While I still have my doubts. This is getting pretty convincing.

I'm sure when they state " smaller screen " they mean that there is less glass on the front...if you look at a 3g vs. a 2g the screen has the illusion of looking slightly bigger do to more glass around the edges. Also iPhone OS and its apps are designed for a 3.5 inch screen so more than likely (until there's a major change) all iPhone models will have a 3.5 inch screen.

While I still have my doubts. This is getting pretty convincing.

I'm sure when they state " smaller screen " they mean that there is less glass on the front...if you look at a 3g vs. a 2g the screen has the illusion of looking slightly bigger do to more glass around the edges. Also iPhone OS and its apps are designed for a 3.5 inch screen so more than likely (until there's a major change) all iPhone models will have a 3.5 inch screen.
    Last edited by A_DuB187; 04-20-2010 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

WTF , It can't be ! It freaking ugly then 3g!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If this is indeed legit, then i'm finally impressed enough to let go of my beloved 2G model. And as someone already wrote - ceramic would be a total awesomeness. This one actually look more apple to me - more industrial, same shape-type as other products (new iMac's, MBP's, iPad) i only do not like the round buttons (rounded rectangle would be more appealing IMO).

I wonder if there will be only one-color model or it will have a colored back (white/red etc.)
    PRAETORIANNI NONNUMQUAM IN PROELIO NUMQUAM IN BELLO SUPERANTUR

Pretty cool. I can't help but still hold a little scepticism in my mind; that letter just seems off to me. It doesn't look very professional to me. I mean "Please let me know where to pick up the unit"? As if the 'Senior Vice President & General Counsel' is going to personally pick it up??

this doesn't confirm anything, I think apple are just going along with the distraction to keep a little surprise in their back pocket when the 4g finally does get unveiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    Pretty cool. I can't help but still hold a little scepticism in my mind; that letter just seems off to me. It doesn't look very professional to me. I mean "Please let me know where to pick up the unit"? As if the 'Senior Vice President & General Counsel' is going to personally pick it up??
    exactly my thoughts too...
    Last edited by tikigod19; 04-20-2010 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's a prototype, doesn't mean its gonna be the actual thing. It's a toss up; could be, might not. Only Apple knows....

becareful if this letter is legit or not. Sounds fishy anyways, this is more dangerous compare to buying stuff off from craigslist!

"Just so you know, we didn't know this was stolen when we bought it."

I thought it was "lost". What a bunch of worthless hacks. The way the specifically called out the engineer for the sake of a couple of page views shows that they have no integrity at all. I sincerely hope Apple shuts them out from every incoming event.

Not like I had any respect for Gizmodo, but this is just just pathetic.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

If a robot took a dump, it would look exactly like this prototype.

Hooray!!! it is for real...I knew apple would keep to the recent shape of it's iDevices...I'm definitely getting whatever the highest capacity they decide to release (I'm done having to delete apps just to make room for new apps...this new (or old design) is really cool and I'm looooving it plus the new features .

My contract runs out in a couple of weeks ...June can't come soon enough
    Last edited by iLaw-One; 04-20-2010 at 05:38 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast