+ Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Barroom iPhone" Disassembled: Looks Legit

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by iPhone3G[S] learn to read... Micro SIM $70 for 900min, plus using all five lines... +$60. Plus taxes... +$10 $140 / 5 = $28 900 / 5 =
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone3G[S] View Post
    learn to read... Micro SIM

$70 for 900min, plus using all five lines... +$60. Plus taxes... +$10
    $140 / 5 = $28
    900 / 5 = 180min each <-- LOL

OH YA, don't forget on those new data heavy android phones you have to have a data plan per phone!

My Acer Liquid could play back 720P, nothing special there...
    Sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about.

The everything data family plan has 1500 min for 129.99, which again are ONLY FOR LAND LINES as there is free mobile to mobile calling on any network. You add 3 phones for 19.99 each and you have 189.99 divided by 5 makes $37 a phone...and yes that includes data plans for all of them. I don't know about you but 300 minutes to land lines is more than enough for anyone I know

I have no idea where you got your info from, but it is incorrect.

EDIT: You must be looking at the Talk for Family Plan, which is a different plan. In either case learn to read before you try to make a smartass retort

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone3G[S] View Post
    learn to read... Micro SIM
    Watch your mouth little boy. This is not the first time you've ran it so this is the last.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

this dude could be lying, primarily because we aren't provided any information about cpu speed or any other specs and also I am a little skeptical of how apple could possibly lose something like this and the remote brick it, but that doesn't mean this isn't possible

none of the stuff the dude says in the video or shows in the pictures makes any difference. to believe the dude is to just take his word for it, and frankly there's nothing wrong with that

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    I read all your smart posts and I stand by what I said. The fact that you even ever thought that account was real (and worst, assuming its "commonly known") marks you as borderline retarded. Thank you for wasting one minute of my life trying to multi-quote your ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by rubayed View Post
    Frankly Ive never even entertained the thought of that twitter account being fake, been blindly following it for quite a while n he has fairly decent things to say consistent with his life as a CEO of apple but now come to think of it after reading ur comment and after googling some myself, i must humbly admit my friend I'm not too sure myself whether its a real account or not! U could b right,,,my apologies!

U must b the one who is a borderline retard caz u had enough time to quote me 3 times but didn't have enough intelligence to read the 4th n most relevant one where i have clarified it! I'm here to find info on iPhone, not to insult people n mock them! Get a life!

iPhone? More like MyPhone brianlg's Avatar
    Thanks

Wheres the front facing camera? this is not an apple product. It looks like ****

Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rubayed View Post
    U must b the one who is a borderline retard caz u had enough time to quote me 3 times but didn't have enough intelligence to read the 4th n most relevant one where i have clarified it! I'm here to find info on iPhone, not to insult people n mock them! Get a life!
    Then please do not insult people; which is against the rules. And yes what you said can be taken as an insult. Both of you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Then please do not insult people; which is against the rules. And yes what you said can be taken as an insult. Both of you.
    Sorry but he started it, when i was merely saying what i felt but i get ur point!

Thanks

Funny how most of the people who think it's fake are the same people who don't like the way it looks. I don't care what anybody says now, once you get your grubby hands around it and use it or see Steve Jobs fondling it on stage in June it'll be the most beautiful phone on earth. I think it looks great and welcome the drastic change. At this point, anyone still doubting its legitimacy is a damn fool. Or just in denial because it doesn't look as pretty as they'd hoped.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeahhhh, it might be square... but now we need to start thinking "inside the box"... just a thought. Or, am i still thinking outside the box?
    StealthBravo is my Hero!!!!!

Thanks

MuscleNerd Twitter:

@geohot there's an easy way for @gizmodo to find out..run rslite(or similar) and see if HFSInitPartition succeeded
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    [B]For everyone that doesn't like the new look of the new phone... Please enlighten us to what YOUR vision would have been.
    My vision?

Possibly with FW 4.0 on it tho...

Last edited by confucious; 04-20-2010 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Apple wants it back! As already posted in another thread.

A Letter: Apple Wants Its Secret iPhone Back - Iphone 4 - Gizmodo

Thanks

Not knowing a lot about American law I will quote someone who claims to be an attorney (which I believe is American for solicitor) who commented on Gizmodo's article:

Speaking as an attorney, if this really *is* an Apple product (read as "Apple property"), and if Gizmodo did indeed publically out this - not to mention disassembling it - then unless Apple either explicitly, or at least implicitly, agreed to this expose, Gizmodo could be found guilty of the crime of conversion, and I would expect to see Apple getting a TRO (temporary restraining order) to have Gizmodo remove this post. Having practiced in Apple's own back yard, I have no doubt that had Apple sought a TRO, they would *already have it*. This leads me to believe that either a) this isn't really a piece of Apple property, or b) Apple leaked it to Gizmodo or, at least, is cool with them having it, or c) it really is a lost Apple product, Gizmodo really did come by it without Apple's involvement, and Apple doesn't care.

c) is clearly the *least* likely - my money is on 'b'.

[P.S. Sorry if you see a comment from me twice - my first never appeared as best as I could tell.]

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
    Institute for Social and Internet Public Policy
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Not knowing a lot about American law I will quote someone who claims to be an attorney (which I believe is American for solicitor) who commented on Gizmodo's article:
    As tight as apple's security is, I'll agree with B) too. Its way to convenient for these things to happen "accidentally" every single time.

Best type of press you can get is that of the "No F*&%$@g Way" variety. It spreads faster that way.
    EVGA P55LE Mobo/Core [email protected]/Corsair H50
    8GB Corsair Donimator DDR3 1600/Radeon 5870
    2x 150 Raptors in Raid 0/2 TB Caviar for storage
    Denon AVR 590 Reciever
    46" Sony KDL-XBR9

Thanks

Apple should release a video publicly announcing that the Iphone was indeed "stolen" as they call it. And how come Apple hasent sent the police to kick down someones door. Come on now this is Apple, i think they can afford to do whatever they want with someone who "supposedly" possesses one of their prototypes......=-)

PS: I know on Nokia prototypes, inside under the battery. The phone specifically states Prototype (never the model number), and it also says "Property of Nokia".....I'm guessing because it IS theirs, LoL

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Watch your mouth little boy. This is not the first time you've ran it so this is the last.
    For a mid-30's IT guy, you sure are acting childish, I am still waiting for you to hack all of my accounts.

-----

back on topic, apple should sue, Giz purchased a multi-million dollar prototype and posted trade secrets.
    Last edited by iPhone3G[S]; 04-20-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

^Lmao, you tell him and my Hotmail account got hacked yesterday and spammed all my friends

I like the new design except for them black lines on the top and sides, the joins or seam or w/e they are called. I just hope it has a 1Ghz CPU and 512MB ram and rom otherwise I might just stick with my 3GS or get an Nexus One and an iPod Touch 4th gen.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    ^Lmao, you tell him and my Hotmail account got hacked yesterday and spammed all my friends

I like the new design except for them black lines on the top and sides, the joins or seam or w/e they are called. I just hope it has a 1Ghz CPU and 512MB ram and rom otherwise I might just stick with my 3GS or get an Nexus One and an iPod Touch 4th gen.
    Well, if he does manage to hack my non-existent hotmail account I will be sure to send him a cookie.

New design is sweet, I really like it! If you compare it to the iPad it is the same, minus the back being plastic, those seams/joins will be gone in the final product.

+ Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910