Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Canadians Dish on the New iPhone's June Debut

If it was true, SaskTel might get ban from Apple just for making early comments like that. Apple likes to keep the new release secret all the time. If SaskTel did get ban, that CEO Robert Watson surely needs a new job. LOL!

All they've said is what EVERYONE knows. A new iPhone is coming this summer sometime in June/July, just like it happened last summer, and the summer before that, AND THE ONE BEFORE THAT ONE TOO.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    ....."anxiously taps with fingers"
    NO taps with fingers ALLOWED
    killall Terminal[]

i dont get why every one is freaking out about the next iphone. for the past 3 years, it has come out exactly the same time (give of take a few days as I don't know the exact days) so why the hell would it be different. if it's one thing apples not different is announcing and releasing a new iphone same time every year. come on people, there is nothing to comment about until the keynote or whatever. don't add fuel to an unnecessary fire.

excellent can't wait

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

Two iPhones sounds unlikely. A Verizon version will cause confusion between costumers; considering the differences between the carriers.

@xwinger
    A regional carrier like alltell. But don't worry, sasktel hasn't heard of you either lol!

Why would the president of a company open up regarding anything apple. Apple is the worst company regarding breaking confidentiality. Just look what happened when that one publisher opened up about the ipad? They apparently were left out of the launch event presentation...

Ok I just received a text message from Steve Jobs it will be June 22 2010.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12