Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite Pro: Theme Of The Week - April 14, 2010

elite theme is awesome has the best icons

great theme but not all icons are done. some of them are like the normal style. how i can get all of them like the themestyle. i dont find anywhere an how to. thanks for help.

Quote Originally Posted by schani View Post
    great theme but not all icons are done. some of them are like the normal style. how i can get all of them like the themestyle. i dont find anywhere an how to. thanks for help.
    First of all, you can make sure in winterboard "SummerBoard Mode" is on. Second, you can download "iWipeCache" from Cydia and run it. I think you will solve your problem by doing this. By the way, you always can go to Elite Pro thread to ask for help. There are more people around there...

Ps: here it ishttp://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ase-elite.html
    Last edited by Vanasian; 05-05-2010 at 09:37 PM.

I am certain that if there are apps without themed icons, those icons have been done and you need to go to the thread to get them. On another note regarding Bars themes, 24K absolutely rocks!!

Default Thanks for help
    @vanasian
    Summerboardmode is on and i run iwipe cache but no changes
    i postet my question now in the thread

@metaserph
    can you please explain what is 24K.

Thanks

I jailbroke my iPhone 4 running 4.0.1 on 08/01/10 and have been trying to download Elite Pro with no success. I start with my iPhone freshly booted, cache and cookies cleared, pop up blocker off and on. Cydia loads fine, then I load themes, select Elite Pro, the screen for Elite Pro loads and tells me I have purchased it. I select install, then confirm, then the screen comes up black with a download Elite Pro status bar telling me it is downloading. it gets about a third done and stays there. I have left it like this even overnight. Nothing. Lots of times when I try to load it the server tells me I have a numbers mismatch, hashing problems, etc.
    Any suggestions?

i have issues with my iphone 4. i paid for the theme and downloaded the 4.0 update and it did nothing. can you help me out? i love elements of this theme but no lock screen, no caller theme. not happy ): is there a way to fix this or can we get an update?

sozo. had the same thing happen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123