+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4th Gen iPhone May Debut June 22nd

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
cant wait for the next iphone i will be getting one then pulling the cancel after 30 days and its mine
    Thanks

cant wait for the next iphone i will be getting one then pulling the cancel after 30 days and its mine

Thanks

I'm so glad I kept my 3G and didn't upgrade to 3GS...I knew they would have another better one out around this time...

Roscoe my beautiful blue pittie puppy

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmwade77 View Post
    The problem is AT&T is only a Lexus in about 15% of the country, the rest are covered more primarily by:
    TMobile
    Sprint
    Verizon
    A host of smaller carriers.
    Perhaps by landmass, not by population...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I'm going to guess they're going to go back to the aluminum as with the iPad. I hope not though.
    no spam

Thanks

I can finally upgrade my 1st gen iPhone! Lol I had the tilt 2 and well windows mobile to me is just slow... So I switched back. At least I have mms working =). Decisions between 4th gen iPhone, nexus one, or pre plus.... I know I know pre plus might be crap to others but I find it a very good phone. What do u all think??

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I think Apple will impress us with the new iPhone, pre plus and nexus are going to be old by then
    no spam

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crunchaweezy View Post
    I think Apple will impress us with the new iPhone, pre plus and nexus are going to be old by then
    lol. that would be great! i forgot to mention the htc desire? anybody interested in that device?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ty22 View Post
    If not the next iPhone, for sure go for a pre plus on Verizon, if not, go for the EVO 4G.
    A pre plus? Seriously? There's a reason Sprint is looking to be bought out lol.

The Evo, on the other hand, looks crazy! If the iPhone doesn't blow me away, then i'll gladly switch to Sprint for 4G service (30 Mbps!!!! and for only $69 unlimited everything except calling to landlines which i never do but you do get 500 landline minutes in case) and that huge, beautiful screen and the front-facing camera. Then i'll buy an iPad (without 3g, since my Evo will be able to act as a wifi hotspot anyways) to make up for not having all the cool apps, cause frankly, android apps are pretty soft.

Think about how genius that plan sounds. And all for like $600 (assuming the evo is 179 with a contract like all of Sprint's other high-end phones)

Lol sorry about the sprint promo lol. the evo just looks sick. way sicker than my 3g at least. Im hoping the 4g is ridonkulous haha :P
    "99 luft balloons"

Green Apple
    Thanks
    The only hardware I'm impressed with is the Pre, since it's the next best thing next to iPhone
    no spam

Thanks

watch it just be a 3GS but only for Verizon! lmao!..

Thanks

i agree the evo is a beast! but i dont know if im willing to switch to sprint.... ive had verizon and tmobile then cingular... now at&t and its been great. im just torn between the 4th gen iphone and android...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Better battery life is almost as certain as a new iphone itself. The iPad has an AMAZING battery and the new MBP line got a battery overhaul.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Better battery life is almost as certain as a new iphone itself. The iPad has an AMAZING battery and the new MBP line got a battery overhaul.
    Lets hope so, both lines you stated above have been addressed - fingers crossed the new iPhone gets the same attention.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by godsrainbow1984 View Post
    I'm so glad I kept my 3G and didn't upgrade to 3GS...I knew they would have another better one out around this time...
    Omg no don't buy the 4G cuz there's gonna be a better one "around this time" next year, like every other year!!!

Oh why did I buy my 3GS last year!!! Now they are releasing another one but I was too retarded to know apple releases new iPhones every year

Seriously, people are retarded lol. I bought the 2G, 3G, and 3GS all when they came out. If you want to upgrade of course you're gonna have yo pay a difference(it's not like they're gonna give you a brand new phone for free) but you can still keep your contract. All I do is sell my iPhone right when they announce the new one(I can manage to sell it for at least $400) and then buy the new iPhone at full price, just keep your sim card.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Thanks

you better hope you live in one of the very few citys that even have sprints 4g.

Quote Originally Posted by mad102190 View Post
    The Evo, on the other hand, looks crazy! If the iPhone doesn't blow me away, then i'll gladly switch to Sprint for 4G service (30 Mbps!!!! and for only $69 unlimited everything except calling to landlines which i never do but you do get 500 landline minutes in case) and that huge, beautiful screen and the front-facing camera. Then i'll buy an iPad (without 3g, since my Evo will be able to act as a wifi hotspot anyways) to make up for not having all the cool apps, cause frankly, android apps are pretty soft.

Think about how genius that plan sounds. And all for like $600 (assuming the evo is 179 with a contract like all of Sprint's other high-end phones)

Lol sorry about the sprint promo lol. the evo just looks sick. way sicker than my 3g at least. Im hoping the 4g is ridonkulous haha :P
    i like your post, but then your sig says you want flash on your iphone.... so i guess thats why your maaaattttt daaaamoonnnnn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    Omg no don't buy the 4G cuz there's gonna be a better one "around this time" next year, like every other year!!!

Oh why did I buy my 3GS last year!!! Now they are releasing another one but I was too retarded to know apple releases new iPhones every year

Seriously, people are retarded lol. I bought the 2G, 3G, and 3GS all when they came out. If you want to upgrade of course you're gonna have yo pay a difference(it's not like they're gonna give you a brand new phone for free) but you can still keep your contract. All I do is sell my iPhone right when they announce the new one(I can manage to sell it for at least $400) and then buy the new iPhone at full price, just keep your sim card.
    Last edited by camperchuck; 04-15-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yeah I am very excited for this myself. I currently am selling my 2g iPhone on eBay now to try and save up some money before then. I think it's finally time to upgrade. Just not looking forward to switching to AT&T. LOL
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem bright until they start talking.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tjb5099 View Post
    Awesomeness minus I just got my iPhone in january so I am not eligable for an upgrade

~Tim

That's why you add a line, swap sim cards, wait 30 days.. cancel new line.. sell old iPhone to pay for ETF fees and voila you have a new iPhone

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234