Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4.0 Beta FAQ

I still cannot get my picture to save as background for homescreen. It only shows on the lockscreen. Is it because I'm on a 3G?

I also noticed when I tried to add a new number to a current contact it won't let me

Roscoe my beautiful blue pittie puppy

Godsrainbow, we had the same problem. You made restore from backup on itunes? It's making problems. We have your bugs and we had to restore 4.0 again. And dont make restore from backup.

Oh ok, yea I restored in Itunes then got Itunes to boot the backup files

Roscoe my beautiful blue pittie puppy

Hey, i've got a problem, anyone able to help..

i followed the iPhone 4.0 guide for windows.. using the virtual machine..
    I get to the "preparing iPhone for restore" part.. but the usb connection switches back to my windows OS when preparing instead of going straight back to the MAC OS virtual machine, if you understand? Causes it to crash!

Really annoying.. any ideas how to conquer this?

to fix wallpaper problems dont set it in pictures but in wallpaper option in settings... has anyone here had a problem with camera roll... mine doesent appear in pictures and camera crashes evry time i take a picture

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Umm.. You should actually get them from me, I mean, i have 70 slots filled with more than happy customers... And I am providing all IPSWs for download and updates as they are released.. Would you trust a guy that thinks the Unique Device Identifier in your iDevice is called a UUID... Clearly another person who shelled out a hundo to get the beta.. IO, are you working on any apps? Are your devs testing them for you?

so whats up then , i have jailbroke 3.1.2 3gs and want to get 4.0, will i be able to get all betas and is this all buggy and ******. send me a message either of you

I can help people who want to try

RELEASE YOUR IPHONE 4.0 BETA

Has anyone thought of the possibility of Apple shutting down iTunes accounts of jailbroken iPhones the way Xbox Live does to modded consoles using the new Game Center app?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112