+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon Wants The iPhone! Is This The Moment of Truth?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
How is the iphone going to verizon when they don't even use sim cards? And uh idk if you guys realize this but apple did announce that the 3G model
    Green Apple
    Thanks

How is the iphone going to verizon when they don't even use sim cards? And uh idk if you guys realize this but apple did announce that the 3G model ipads are going to be with AT&T. It wouldn't make much sense now to decide to switch to verizon would it?
    Last edited by doitchinkstyle; 04-07-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Stupid ipad typing

iPhone? More like MyPhone JonnyBoy123's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with wilsongeorge & acJax50 on this one. This has gone on for years people! I literally have read every spoof, rumor & hoax about this same situation that happens every year again & again! I know for a fact that the iPhone isn't coming to Verizon because not too long ago, when apple was about to release the iPad to the public, AT&T and Apple were signing agreements to use AT&T's 3G network for the 3G iPad model! Why would Apple sign agreements with AT&T allowing them to use their 3G network for their iPad, if, the rumor has it, that the iPhone is supposed to sell on Verizon's 3G network! It doesn't make any sense why people are beliveing the same lie about the same subject that we just heard last year! It's not going to be on Verizon's network!

Why don't you just buy an iPhone online or something and unlock it? That's what I did and it works great!
    Last edited by JonnyBoy123; 04-08-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i know and its funny because there was so many rumors that they start repeating them. Verizon said they wanted the iphone a while back with the whole "the ball is in apples court" comment from verizon. Cept that one about qualcomm actually agreeing to make a cdma iphone when apple wanted a dual chip one... that seems like a more reasonable lie. Besides I doubt verizon even wanted the ipad any more than they originally wanted the iphone. Well I guess I'll just have to stick to tethering my rooted 2.1 moto droid on verizon with the 5gb cap to my iphone to use verizon. Maybe I'll get the pre plus because it actually has legit free wifi tethering.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yeah people, like many of the previous posts have said, the iPhone isn't coming to Verizon, it wouldn't even make sense for it to come to Verizon. These are all lies that are continually spun and woven over and over again and passed on to the next guy. It simply isn't happening. Why not sign up with AT&T's network if people want it so bad? Again I'm not a fan of AT&T but at least with them you'd have global coverage. Verizon isn't even available outside the U.S. T-Mobile is available outside the U.S. for crying out loud!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    how about this... APPLE WILL NEVER ALLOW IPHONE TO GO ON VERIZON, APPLE CEO saids it. VERIZON CEO said he "WANTS" to have the iphone to be on verizon, not it "WILL" have the iphone... so it will never be true...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post
    I'll switch to Verizon if an iPhone with LTE comes out in the future. I hate at&t so much...
    I hear ya. I drop about 30 calls a

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    i know and its funny because there was so many rumors that they start repeating them. Verizon said they wanted the iphone a while back with the whole "the ball is in apples court" comment from verizon. Cept that one about qualcomm actually agreeing to make a cdma iphone when apple wanted a dual chip one... that seems like a more reasonable lie. Besides I doubt verizon even wanted the ipad any more than they originally wanted the iphone. Well I guess I'll just have to stick to tethering my rooted 2.1 moto droid on verizon with the 5gb cap to my iphone to use verizon. Maybe I'll get the pre plus because it actually has legit free wifi tethering.
    Yea... For sure go with the pre plus it's a awesome phone. Check out precentral.net for more info.

Thanks

^yeah its an awesome phone and you can get it with free mobile hotspot to tether to your iphone

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234