Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: Rumors Were Right! iPhone OS 4.0 Will Include Full Multitasking Support

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rcooley617's Avatar
    Thanks

makes u wonder---some say apple catching up to the jailbreaker hmmm....Or mayb its a move by us on the hype of forcing a jailbreak, & making apple unwilling to release the new firmware....Cause I'm pretty sure that if it was up to them, & if we didn't have jailbreaking we wouldn't be on 4.0 in the "iPhone Era"
    "R-R"

Clever Apple : - lock down a crippled OS, in the certain knowledge that devs will unlock it and save them the huge costs of developing and testing in-house.

And since the out-sourced development is 'unauthorised/uncopyrighted', it's all freely available to be pirated.

Steve Jobs : - surely the sassiest digital pirate of all time ?

Thanks

So, again Messany - strip this article down to the facts and it's based upon nothing more than analysts views, opinions and 'inside knowledge' - NO FACTS HERE

Green Apple
    Thanks
    wait it comes OUT???? I thought it was just a review of it coming out later...

Quote Originally Posted by RonHC View Post
    i can't see multitasking happening with the iPhone 2G and 3G
    I agree. there isn't enough memory in these devices to have full multitasking. I am 100% happy with my iphone. Thanks to Jailbreak I am only limited by speed and memory. I can really only background two apps at a time and still have to be selective when I do that. What Apple needs to do is up the memory and processor speed of these devices then it really wouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton Huey View Post
    wait it comes OUT???? I thought it was just a review of it coming out later...
    If last year is anything to go by it will be announced and the first beta will be released to developers, then a new beta every couple of weeks until the new iPhone is officially announced in June/July when the FW is released to the public.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Default uh oh!
    That means we might not see a jailkreak for the ipad or iphone until OS 4.0 comes out. I wonder will they anounce the release date also......

Will the new firmware be jailbreakable? As long as we have a jailbreakable phone atm we should be fine to upgrade to this newest software correct?

~Tim

If I have helped you then thank me.

Never update until you here it's safe to do so!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

does anyone have a link for where we can watch or listen to the press conference yet

can't wait...finally all the haters and nay sayers can finally zip it!

I'm really not excited. After all, I've had multitasking for ages.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm where is the feed on this? I would of expected a post about the 4.0 announcement on the modmyi.com homepage by now.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Where can i go to get added to download OS 4.0?

Check our BST section.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456