Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Element Now Available - New Lockscreen Cydget......

Thanks

HOW do I get this CRAP off my phone!? There is nothing in themes / winterboard, I UNINSTALLED in Cydia, and I SSH'd into my phone to find it to delete, and there is nothing. everytime I go to unlock I get the WELCOME TO CYDGET screen and I want it OFF... Can someone please tell me where I need to delete this??? THanks.

Try Deleting CYDGET from cydia.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

You can delete the package directly above Cydget in Cydia as well. It works in conjunction with Cydget. I cant remember exactly what it's called....but it's spelled similiarly to Cydget...starts with a "C".

Thanks

when I look at packages in CYDIA, there IS NOTHING related besides the ELEMENT that I already deleted.. the only C things in packages, is Cydia installer, Categories, and another cydia thing.. everything else in there is my normal stuff. This is REALLY FRUSTRATING... THanks for the suggestions.. still stuck with it

Go to manage packages in cydia and click simple in the upper right hand side just under the battery. Now you should see Cydget and you can remove it.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geo411m View Post
    Go to manage packages in cydia and click simple in the upper right hand side just under the battery. Now you should see Cydget and you can remove it.

BLESS YOU!!!! LOL Thanks... (i didn't know about that simple button)... Learn something new everyday.. Cheers!

No Problem. Glad I could help.

why this element showing my old SMSs even after i deleted them?!
    also, it's showing me old facebook comments that i already read?!

there is any fix for that?

it's erase old SMS's only after respring... it's not good solution...
    Thanks.
    Last edited by hila47; 04-06-2010 at 12:36 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I took this off my phone last night. It's a great concept but still too buggy for me right now. I delete emails and it still shows them. Same for texts and missed calls.

hope it will be fix for that bugs soon.. looks like great app....

iPhone? More like MyPhone CONVBMW's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geo411m View Post
    Ditto. Man, thank you SO MUCH. As "simple" as it was, (no pun intended), it was driving me NUTS on how to get rid of it.

Thanks again.

Green Apple
    Thanks

How much battery power is this going to drain? Seems like every time you show the lock screen it'll update. My phone dies fast enough with the normal amount of 3G use.

I'm going to wait until element is finalized, but looks like it could be a great addition.

Default battery
    is there anyway to add a battery below the weather/clock. i have a nice battery lockscreen when charging and i was hoping i could add a smaller smiliar version on element. maybe by editing

/System/Library/LockCydgets/Element.cydget/resources/css/homescreen.css

or something in

/private/var/mobile/Library/Element/cache

thanks in advance

Sorry to bring up an old article but does anyone know if this works on 4.2.1

^^ From what i have seen, no, it doesn't work for 4.2.1 i dont even think they are working on it anymore.
    Last edited by jasvncnt10; 03-07-2011 at 07:52 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234