Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Element Now Available - New Lockscreen Cydget......

Thanks

Ya'know, email tab was working for me a couple of hours ago...but then I came here and things stopped working properly. *site must be cursed*

I actually think I screwed things up when I started experimenting with push settings for my mail. It's probably another app I have that's interfering with Cycript...or something...
    I claim to be a simple individual liable to err like any other fellow mortal. I own, however, that I have humility enough to confess my errors and to retrace my steps.

so, is this real or not? i hope so because it looks bad ***..the mac themes link that was posted will not let you download the file needed to put in once you ssh.

any help? or any source i can add so it IS available?

Just search in cydia for element and install.

Thanks

I just installed it, and it seems little buggy. My SMS messages come up as "null" even after I erase them. Email isn't working either. Could it be due to having two accounts?

I've had ame235 theme for a while, including the latest beta and it does work very well with LockInfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Classick View Post
    I just installed it, and it seems little buggy. My SMS messages come up as "null" even after I erase them. Email isn't working either. Could it be due to having two accounts?
    You have to configure the info.plist file to suit your needs. In case you haven't done that.
    Last edited by metaserph; 04-02-2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I searched more..and found this website.

http://www.ame235.com/ame235/2009/12...theme-release/

Now, I have the file SSH'd into my phone..but it tells me the plugin 235_eehanlax Theme is NOT active, Enable it in: Prefferences:Lockinfo:Plugins:235_TeehanlaxTheme

But, when I go to the Plugins section, that "plugin" is not listed.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I've had ame235 theme for a while, including the latest beta and it does work very well with LockInfo.

You have to configure the info.plist file to suit your needs. In case you haven't done that.
    Can you go in a little further detail on how to do this?

Sorry, I'm a n00b to this theme.

I'm stuck with this..I live in St. Louis so I have no idea how to edit that...

Also, how do I get the rest of my sections to show?

[IMG]
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/...8f72cd8d_b.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited by jamesgrenard; 04-02-2010 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah it was pretty lame. *hahaha* @saurik. as soon as i loaded it into line in cydgets, it crashed my phone. allthough the weather was functioning properly. nothing else was/lame/
    killall Terminal[]

Guess I'll just go back to plain old boring LockInfo....

Figured it out.

Everyone, do not do what I did and make sure you install the "LockInfo 235_Teehan+Lax" theme and not the one starting with "235..etc..etc...etc"

I installed the one starting with "235" first and had the above issues. Installing the one starting with "LockInfo" fixed the issues..now just working on getting weather working.
    Last edited by jamesgrenard; 04-03-2010 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

There's an update in Cydia. Seems to fix the email bug for me. Haven't noticed anything else yet. I'm starting to like this more than lockinfo, seems to work fine right out of the box and seems faster than lockinfo. I think it still need push notifications and twitter to make it perfect.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

anyone wanna give a test on the performance hit? (not JB yet)

Yep the update is working now I can see my emails. Great stuff.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to troyhouse For This Useful Post:

rafx80 (04-03-2010)

Yep...looks like I missing a dependency..SQLite, all is good now...love the cydget..now in time it will need some updates...would be nice if the app launched when you have a pin lock on...it initiates the enter pin but only takes you tithe springboard...not the app...works with pin lock off though.

Would like to have some settings for calendar...how many days to show and then with email, being able to mark as read would be perfect!

Big THANKS!! to Saurik and teehan+lax!

Only issue is now is that my texts and missed calls are from hours/days ago.

How do I clear these? I even deleted all of them individually.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgrenard View Post
    Only issue is now is that my texts and missed calls are from hours/days ago.
    ^+1 I had the same problem. I didn't care for it....seemed to drain my battery faster. I uninstalled it, but the battery drain still seems to be there. Other than Cydget, can someone tell me what else Element installed that I need to remove? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgrenard View Post
    I searched more..and found this website.

http://www.ame235.com/ame235/2009/12...theme-release/

Now, I have the file SSH'd into my phone..but it tells me the plugin 235_eehanlax Theme is NOT active, Enable it in: Prefferences:Lockinfo:Plugins:235_TeehanlaxTheme

But, when I go to the Plugins section, that "plugin" is not listed.

Can you go in a little further detail on how to do this?

Sorry, I'm a n00b to this theme.

[IMG]
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/...8f72cd8d_b.jpg
    [/IMG]

You have to edit the info.plist file to enable sections and to enter the correct weather location. There's two version in Cydia, look for the one with the higher version number, I actually have the latest beta.
    Enable in Winterboard, then enable in LockInfo Settings. Start there.

Quote Originally Posted by geo411m View Post
    There's an update in Cydia. Seems to fix the email bug for me. Haven't noticed anything else yet. I'm starting to like this more than lockinfo, seems to work fine right out of the box and seems faster than lockinfo. I think it still need push notifications and twitter to make it perfect.
    When I downloaded the update it keeps freezing up the lockscreen. It's ridiculous. Boot time takes ridiculously long also. Is anyone else having this same problem? I guess I'll have to delete this for now...ugh
    Last edited by supershick; 04-04-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Here's what I got, this definitely works and I've had it working for several months now. Read the instructions and edit the .plist file to enable sections. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Franberry View Post
    ^+1 I had the same problem. I didn't care for it....seemed to drain my battery faster. I uninstalled it, but the battery drain still seems to be there. Other than Cydget, can someone tell me what else Element installed that I need to remove? Thx
    +1... anyone know what components were installed?

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Here's what I got, this definitely works and I've had it working for several months now. Read the instructions and edit the .plist file to enable sections. Good luck.
    How did you get yours to have the 5 day forecast like that? And you referred to the instructions. Where are those located at?

@General Klinger don't bother with the teehanlax theme, Dave doesn't support it officially anymore. if you want 5-day weather in lockinfo install the "Lock Weather" plugin, it's nicer that the WeatherIcon package.

This is what it looks like

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/5969/42111208.jpg
    Last edited by n00neimp0rtant; 04-05-2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast