Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blacksn0w for 3.1.3 3G/3GS with 05.11.07

Thanks

5.12.01 - Do not want

I don't know about anyone else but

I don't care about the Unlock...

I just want the JailBreak for 3.1.3

You can jailbreak the old bootloader just fine on 3.1.3 3GS. Are you referring to the new bootloader?

As shown in my "Device + Firmware" next to my forum name
    I have an MC model, from what i can findout, it can not be JB'd with any release yet.
    Also, apparently mine was made in the 43 week so could be either old/new bootloader. I would like to try f0recast to findout for sure, but alas any link i had found is broken/not working

f0recast is lame. It just estimates based off your serial number. It doesn't do any definitive checks. You van check it without being jailbroken. Follow these instructions. How to check your iBoot version in Windows (or Mac) - Mac Forums

Uh, that's the version you WANT to have. The bad one is 359.3.2.

Quote Originally Posted by ragumanutd View Post
    any idea when the unlock for bb 5.12.01 will be released?
    05.12.01 will not be unlocked. It was only released to flush out exploits. Unless they don't change the BB for the next FW update the next unlock will be for the next FW.

Quote Originally Posted by sabersurfer View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but

I don't care about the Unlock...

I just want the JailBreak for 3.1.3
    Why on earth would you want to 'upgrade' to 3.13? If you're on 3.12 just stay there!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pushfix View Post
    ggab: Please write me on twitter @pushfix , or leave a message on my forum, Pushfix 2.0 • Index page

I can have you run a special version that should tell me what's going on.
    mines has not come back yet... i have nooo signal and its been stuck there!!! im on 3.1.2 and still nothing... also i have 05.11.07 my week is 39
    Last edited by Hollygrove; 04-02-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Im a NEW Iphone junky, former Android/WM user

Quote Originally Posted by Hollygrove View Post
    mines has not come back yet... i have nooo signal and its been stuck there!!! im on 3.1.2 and still nothing... also i have 05.11.07 my week is 39
    Well, the good thing is that under original blacksn0w, your phone might have been boot looped. If RC2 Final doesn't unlock it, at least the device still boots.

I'm not sure what the problem may be. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to personally figure out why it's not working for individual users. It works for almost everyone and that's the best I can do right now.

Ive here a 3GS with the sn0wbreeze custom 3.1.3 Firmware and of course the 5.11.07 ...but after ive installed the RC2 Final Version its been stuck at the unlockscreen and its slow as hell. Wireless Signal also lost.
    Seems to be buggy and did not work with every 3GS 5.11.07 .

Any hints ..thanks

I have jb my 3g factory unlock .now i want to jb my 3gs .waiting for the update

I have a 3GS and it was 3.1.2 and jailbroken/unlocked then accidently updated to 3.1.3. I have no idea what baseband or even how to find that. Also I dont have a backup on cydia. So my question is, is there every going to be a jailbreak or unlock? Because I have read on some websites that there won't be one...Im going crazy!

How do you accidentally upggrade??? There will we a jailbreak/unlock. They've already crashed the 5.12 baseband. Patience grasshopper. You'll have to wait until the next OS comes out.

how do i check my baseband?

stupid questions i know...sorry

just have to wait for the new jailbreak .which i think will be very soon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to careyboo For This Useful Post:

sultannsr (04-07-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone risingkazuya05's Avatar
    Thanks

Great fix for the endless boot issue and wifi settings being greyed out after each reboot. But I'm still having the random signal drops WHEREVER i'm at. I can confirm this as I have a 3g unlocked using Ultrasn0w (BB 4.26.08), using identical Tmobile Sim Cards and being in an area where anyone with Tmobile gets FULL bars without any drops. Definitely a 5.11.07 issue whenever unlocked using Blacksn0w Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the fix for the endless boot and wifi issues though, which has plagued my 3gs since I've purchased it last October. Definitely can't wait for the more stable (and less buggy) Dev Team unlock.

How to download Blacksn0w RC2 for 3.1.3

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't help but laugh at the same 3.1.3 jailbreak questions... Look people, if you are on 3.1.3 either by "accident"/mistake/unknown, or you bought it that way, it's very simple to understand. They will show the jailbreak to prove that it's possible to do so, they WILL NOT, however release it to the public until 4.0 is released, and I'm not talking about beta. They will not let Apple fill the holes used to gain access to our beloved jailbreak!!! Please, stop asking when it will be released. It will only be released AFTER everthing is available for sale to the public.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast