Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Novell Bringing Xbox 360 Games To The iPhone

Oh and by the way, looks like MS will be bringing XBOX games to the Windows 7 Phone. What a surprise right?!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzdH1UI-Zo8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - vozExpress - Xbox Live Game trên Windows Phone 7.mp4[/ame]

>.> this is stupid. I think like 20% of iphone users actually use the iphone as a gaming device (not play games every now and then but really hardcore game on the iphone) if that but play 360 games on an iphone is physically impossible the iphone doesn't meet the graphical power the processing speed or the memory needs of a 360 game. Now they could remake the games from scratch but the games will be junk and nothing like the 360 versions.

They could use streaming software to stream video captured from a 360 but that would bring a whole new set of problems (input lag too name 1)

Either way there is too much talk in gaming on iphones/ipod touches I don't know why they are trying to enter the gaming world but apple did say they where going to make a console maybe they gave up and are trying to say the iphone is their console and that's just silly.

iPhone? More like MyPhone pyromcr's Avatar
    Thanks

i am so going to get that as soon as it comes out!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

XNA to Xcode? Should be interesting, but I doubt it will be very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie81 View Post
    its a cool concept but its a TOUCHSCREEN phone why would i play 360 games on my iphone when i can play it on my 50 inch plasma

iControlPad - Add real gaming controls to your iPhone!

I think this is more about game coders losing ground on other platforms and wishing to make up the shortfall of dropping sales. Yeah, iPhone games are the hottest sellers at the moment, but this will only last until the next platform arrives, so you can't blame the game coders chasing the bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Messany View Post

Tomorrow, Novell is going to show the world a "new technology"
    Have I missed it?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote from Messany

Tomorrow, Novell is going to show the world a "new technology"
    Have I missed it?

Haha lol....that was funny, even if you didn't intend it to be.

So much for accurate copy & paste from Apple.

I meant to quote Confuscious' post.
    Last edited by iMack007; 03-16-2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just like Windows Live, when it debuted, Xbox wont support something if it isn't Live capable.

Giving us Xbox games on the iPhone without Live or an Xbox like interface (friend's list achievements, etc) is ridiculous.

I can see them making an attachment for the iPhone so you can hook your x360 controller to it. Similiar to what they did with Windows Live.

If I'm not mistaken, Windows Live users and XBL users can't play together, I would imagine it be the same case for the iPhone and Xbox console.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123