Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google "Violated Alliance" with Apple

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Jobs is a brilliant business man, but I don't think he's very good at politics. He's just coming off as a whiny little girl. Granted, I don't know the whole back story, but since Jobs isn't cluing us in on why he's attacking everyone, I have no reason not to see this as a despicable attempt to throw mud in Google's eyes. It's just a low blow to take the fight to the media instead of handling it quietly.

Steve Jobs is a brilliant hype man. Tim Cook is the ones the investors really like to deal with.

Also, if my scatterbrained 17 year old sister is the future of mac user base - your base belong to virus.
    Last edited by cpkirkley; 03-14-2010 at 05:33 PM.
    EVGA P55LE Mobo/Core [email protected]/Corsair H50
    8GB Corsair Donimator DDR3 1600/Radeon 5870
    2x 150 Raptors in Raid 0/2 TB Caviar for storage
    Denon AVR 590 Reciever
    46" Sony KDL-XBR9

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scatman10 View Post
    What source says apple will partner with MS to add bing as default search???
    That's totally B-S!
    Bing sucks and apple knows it.
    adding Bing to iPhone would be the equivalent to Owning a Ferrari and tossing in a ford pinto transmission.
    Really? So without a search engine on the iPhone, it wouldn't work? Because without an engine, a Ferrari won't run and you're comparing Bing/Google to a car engine. Maybe comparing it to cloth and leather seats?
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

**** *** *** **** *** ***?
    **** ***** mother******

That is all I have to say.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Reeko...you need to take a chill pill son. I remember once thanking you for contributing so positevely to this community by your inspiring theme work.

Don't get ideas above your stations by thinking that being pendantic and occasionally correct, that is gives you the right to criticise people, because you don't.

If you can do the job better than the next man, I suggest you apply to MMi for a position as a writer, else go back to studying and get your qualifications....you're gonna need them with your current mindset.

FWI, you will learn manners, respect and the rest as you get older. Knowledge is easy to gain, its application is another thing. Wisdom comes to mind.

You have a lot of potential for a young blood, but give yourself a chance to grow in other ways before attacking people and their efforts!
    3G vs 3G'S' is like comparing a standard BMW to an 'M-Tech' version of the same car. They pretty much look identical, but it's whole 'nother beast beneath the shell.
    The 'S' is for 'Sheer' Power.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iMack007 View Post
    Hey Reeko...you need to take a chill pill son. I remember once thanking you for contributing so positevely to this community by your inspiring theme work.

Don't get ideas above your stations by thinking that being pendantic and occasionally correct, that is gives you the right to criticise people, because you don't.

If you can do the job better than the next man, I suggest you apply to MMi for a position as a writer, else go back to studying and get your qualifications....you're gonna need them with your current mindset.

FWI, you will learn manners, respect and the rest as you get older. Knowledge is easy to gain, its application is another thing. Wisdom comes to mind.

You have a lot of potential for a young blood, but give yourself a chance to grow in other ways before attacking people and their efforts!
    I thank you for your reply and take it all on board.

it upsets me. I used to see MMi in my RSS feed and be a tad excited. MMi always got the scoops on the jailbreak stuff.

Now it is poorly written, regurgitated general Apple news, which is so drastically twisted in an attempt for hits its bordering embarrassment.

I am not here to argue or troll, rant over.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

Flame wars! it prince, pirnce what? it prints money b***h!!

Thanks

@CHRIS- misquoting a quote that you quoted- Fail

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

@Reeko

Fair cop mate...I'm glad your big enough to take it on-board and appreciate your humility on this one. I apologise if I rubbed you up the wrong way.

Either way, still love your work

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123