Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InfiniBoard - Vertical Scrolling Comes To Your SpringBoard

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Why does the iPhone go into safe mode immediatly when I unplug it from iTunes? If it ist intalled it is fine.

Someone please answer this question

^^ Try something called swapmode which lets you temporarily disable all jailbreak extensions then switch back. Simply get that and switch it on and then sync. Fixed all my itunes sync related safe mode issues lol

Thanks

Before this app, I have never had 1 problem. Is there something I can install in the backround that I don't have to turn on and off everytime? Seems alot to use this app

Hey chpwn I know this isnt really related to infiniboard but I know your a great coder and dedicated to helping people out, and I was wondering if you could work on the old spinboard beta project that has been long abandoned by the dev. His mod allowed you to rotate the springboard icons through the accelorometer but his mod was only compatible with 2.2.1 and below (rotation sensitivity changed in 3.0).This was the coolest mod ever and I have searched and submitted threads for over a year trying to get someone to work on the project or at least something similar. You clearly have knowledge of highly sophisticated springboard coding and I was hoping you could make this mod. (Maybe even add roation of the dock and statusbar).

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

1PM@N!O (03-08-2010), zeoos (03-09-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Hey chpwn I know this isnt really related to infiniboard but I know your a great coder and dedicated to helping people out, and I was wondering if you could work on the old spinboard beta project that has been long abandoned by the dev. His mod allowed you to rotate the springboard icons through the accelorometer but his mod was only compatible with 2.2.1 and below (rotation sensitivity changed in 3.0).This was the coolest mod ever and I have searched and submitted threads for over a year trying to get someone to work on the project or at least something similar. You clearly have knowledge of highly sophisticated springboard coding and I was hoping you could make this mod. (Maybe even add roation of the dock and statusbar).
    OMFG How could I have forgotten about that mod! We really need to get someone to get it finished. chpwn, I seriously think that you might be able to make some real money off of this and be praised throughout the jailbreak community. Does anyone know someone that has the skills required to do this? Please I really want spinboard!

Thanks

A complete horizontal springboard? Yes that would be awesome!

@chpwn

Do you have any plans to add vertical scroll locking (no bouncing) on pages with 16 icons or less? It just makes it a little more difficult to quickly flip through pages.

Thanks!
    Last edited by garbs; 03-09-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Horizontal and now Vertical.
    How much until a pinch to zoom function in the Springboard?
    Or something like the iPad's autorotate SB.
    Who's with me?

Wasn't it like this when the first jailbreak was released? Wow, feels like it was years ago when I had my phone like that. Good times.

what happened to chpwn? he was here before all the time now hes disappeared

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just installed this, and I've put all the apps in appropriate places. Quite pleased with it so far. But we'll see in a day or two if there are any issues.
    Professional Numptie

straight from brooklyn better know as crooklyn (crooklyn dodgers)
    Thanks

Default ahhh the good old dayz... (1.0.2) firmware/apptapp a.k.a installer
    like i said ahhh the good old dayz... (1.0.2) firmware/apptapp a.k.a installer...the old days summerboard/customize/and on and on....miss those command lines dfu mode recovery mode...all my real jailbreakers know what i'm saying....ahhhh
    stash459 june30 2007 iphone like $700 playboy!

I can only place icons 1 page down. How can I make more pages below? Anyone know how to do this or gave same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyeron View Post
    I can only place icons 1 page down. How can I make more pages below? Anyone know how to do this or gave same problem?
    What do you mean by "one page down"? Does it not let you add more than one page of additional icons vertically? What else do you have installed?

Quote Originally Posted by chpwn View Post
    What do you mean by "one page down"? Does it not let you add more than one page of additional icons vertically? What else do you have installed?
    Well i was having trouble dragging icons down to a third screen.

1 4
    \/
    \/
    3 screen would not come up

After i filled up 2 (16slots) then i could go down. But in order for me to drag icons i have to bring them to screen 4 go back to 1 pull down to reach screen 2,3 then over to 4 again to pull them to 2 or 3. I cannot drag icons down through levels.

Am i using it incorrectly?

Yes: there is currently not a way to vertically scroll a page while holding an icon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nyeron View Post
    drag icons to the 1st page or whatever page you want them on. it will go to the bottom. you can not see them being added until they are there. they just get pushed down.

Anyone else have icon placement issues after updating apps? When I update an app through the app store, the icon stays in place during the loading stage, but when the app finishes updating, the icon gets removed from it's current page (page 1), and placed on page 2.

wait so is it compatible with winterboard because its not showing the 1.2 changelog in cydia. How bout overboard support?

im pretty sure there wasnt a weekly app update yet for over a week lol.
    There should definitely be an article about SBrotate the new long awaited mod to roate SB

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast