+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple is Suing the Google Phone Maker HTC

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Steve Jobs is well known to have a heavy God Complex... I'm not surprised to see such lawsuit put in place by Apple against Google sorry HTC. HTC created a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb Jobs and his God complex
    Steve Jobs is well known to have a heavy God Complex...

I'm not surprised to see such lawsuit put in place by Apple against Google sorry HTC.

HTC created a very nice phone the Nexus one. The only phone on the market that can cut iPhone market shares.

Jobs is seeing more and more developers going after the Android bandwagon and a really "open" platform.

Jobs just want to kill innovation and not encourage him. HTC developed many smartphones before Apple decided to work on a project to create the iPhone.

I personally don't think this lawsuit will fly and I really hope more and more application will be developed for the Nexus One.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pack View Post
    if you could read you would see he said there wasn't a mobile phone os similiar/like the iphone os not that there wasn't one at all. Stay in school! imo
    Oh, but there were interfaces similar to the iPhone. Just because Apple put a candy coating on a screen full of icons doesn't mean they did it first.

Do you like they way your springboard flips through pages of apps? Yeah, they stole that from Summerboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

I should patent breathing air before apple beats me to it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluprint For This Useful Post:

cpkirkley (03-03-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

If Apple wins against HTC (which right now is pretty slim) then it'll do nothing but make them create their own software ideas and functionality. How/why is that a bad thing at all?? How does that stop innovation? It'll actually force it. Google has the ability to make something their own and they could definitely make it awesome and it doesn't have to copy the iPhone. There are a bunch of other companies out there right now doing it, like Synaptics.
    Last edited by steve-z17; 03-03-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

Default Apple always sues
    For what is worth apple has always taken the approach that when someone gains in popularty they sue. They did the same thing with Bill Gates because he stold there windows design so they sued him and lost. Apple wa once King of the jungle and now there not and that really pisses them off.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have to admit that it's pretty pathetic that Apple is suing HTC.

Just shows that Steve Jobs is "sinking" to the level of others. Now we know that Apple is just a company selling the same product for a retardedly high mark-up.

Gone are the days that Apple designed better equipment.

Where is the picture of Jobs with the piles of money when you really need it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

errbudy is just suing errbudy else.

Steve Jobs is an ***

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123