+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is Sony Ericsson Trying To Rip Off The iPhone?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Seriously? It looks nothing like the iPhone. Not one bit.
    Thanks

Seriously?

It looks nothing like the iPhone.

Not one bit.

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Who cares if it's an iPhone killer.

Looks pretty sweet ......
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    If his posts are so lame why waste your time reading it and actually posting something about it? Seems like you are more of an idiot for doing so.
    Does this have anything in common with an iPhone other than it makes calls and has a touchscreen? No. Stupid article among many that have been written here by him and other writers. I come here for Apple news and info, not garbage like this. I love Apple, but not everything they do and I'm not spoonfed Apple garbage like he is. This is a non-story and it's a waste of good space that could be used for something else like things that pertain to jailbreaking or unlocking.

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Agreed! He owns an Apple product, spends time reading and posting on an Apple Forum, and then just likes to bash on Apple. Seems like a lot of time thinking about a company you don't like....nothing better to do in your life?
    I don't bash Apple to bash them, I bash them for some of the stupid things they do. Other than those things I complain about they are a fantastic company that make the best PCs in the world, bar none. Those of you that can't see the failings of Apple have the problems, not me. You can't see the forest for the trees and blindly love Apple even when they screw you over. Nothing better to do with your time and money to not see the problems and voice them so they may get changed? And what I said in here had nothing to do with Apple, it was to point out like others what a stupid article this was and how this is not the first one here that made no sense.

This week at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, an old but still familiar (if not largely irrelevant) name in the smartphone business resurfaced.
    Except for the fact that Sony Ericsson has 14% market share worldwide versus .12% for the iPhone as of Feb 16 2010. Sure they may not have the media verbally fellating them every chance they get, but they have a massive lead in marketshare worldwide. I wouldn't call that largely irrelevant even if they aren't a direct competitor to the iPhone.
    Last edited by KartRacer; 02-19-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KartRacer For This Useful Post:

Rota (02-19-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Thanks

i will be going for the sony ericsson vivaz when it comes out. iphone is to old now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    i will be going for the sony ericsson vivaz when it comes out. iphone is to old now.
    Is that named after the club? vivaz.co.uk
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Not gonna add to the rip off debate. But IMHO, unless the iPhone "4G" revision this year really is the A+ update Mr. Jobs has boasted; I'll probably make the jump to Android too. Somehow the appeal of open source just seems easier to me rather than having to participate in the jailbreak/firmware upgrade dance

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

???

Thanks

Any reason you've revived a 6 month old thread?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Haha fail

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of you moaners are so pathetic! All I ever see is people slating off Messany...WTF are you guys bringing to the table. Some if us don't have the time to troll through multiple websites and genuinely only see the news reports here at MMi. I appreciate all the news here, if you don't like it, go elsewhere and stop whining like little school girls....pathetic! And I won't be checking thus thread again do go ahead and slate me off too, LMAO.

Thanks

Haha I'm sure none of them will be checking back either seeing this thread is 6 months old. Hahahahaha

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234