Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is Sony Ericsson Trying To Rip Off The iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as calling this an iPhone rip off but it does seem a lot of phones are moving to touch screen only type phones. So much for every one wanting a physical keyboard.... Apple showed what you can do when you're not limited to buttons.
    Thanks for your interesting input
    Last edited by henners123; 02-18-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple was not the first to have touchscreens. How can this be considered a ripoff? This phone is superior to the iPhone in every way. So you an get apps on it? Would you expect a mini computer to not be able to? The days of getting a phone and that phone staying the same for the life of the phone are over.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

This phone IS NOT better than the iPhone! When Apple does something, it does it good, everyone knows it. This phone would be better with WM7, Android sucks.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

It doesn't look like the iPhone. Sony just wanna get a small piece of the action. iPhone still ROCK

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    This phone IS NOT better than the iPhone! When Apple does something, it does it good, everyone knows it. This phone would be better with WM7, Android sucks.

Please enlighten me. Why does android "suck"? Is it the Multi-tasking? The advanced apps? The OOB customization? Homescreen widgets? Google integration? Multi-touch?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chordmasta For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (02-18-2010)

Thanks

It sucks because it is not an iPhone. Even though the iPhone is capable of doing so much more, but can't. /sarcasm

The phone up top does look similar to the iPhone and it looks like there copying the front facing camera for video calls ect.. And oh and uh gajet or what ever windows mobile phone suck and iPhones have way more features and the touch is oled on the iPhone let's just put it like this the iPhone is lebron James whom is known as the king everything else is just kneeling below it trying to still the thrown but never can because apple has to many developers and ideas and the hackers have jailbresks for days so stop with the nonsesnse

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think I'm going to unsuscribe from your news.

bad reporter is bad reporter.

Quote Originally Posted by henners123 View Post
    Thanks for your interesting input
    LoL.... all you wrote was second and you're giving me ****?

I like some of MMI, and then there are articles and authors like this that are just an embarrassment...

Quote Originally Posted by LSZ33 View Post
    That's like saying Messany ripped off whoever you stole this article... Oh wait, you did.

lol. that's all these "staff writers" do.

Quiet day on the news eh?

Thanks

can't wait for the Coby Phoneman!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    How is this different from any other Android phone? There are many cheap touchscreen phones which could be called 'iPhone knock offs'
    - what makes this so different?
    The idiot fanboy writers.... OOOPS, did I say that?!?!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

Sony Ericsson might rip off the iphone but when you have an 3GS theres no going back to what ever phone .................Sony Ericsson what a rip off

Thanks

I have only seen reviews on youtube of the android phones and I think they are fine, but the iphone is still the easier to use and navigate especially if you have owned an iphone for 2 or more years. Its coming down to preference as to whether you want an iphone or the microsoft phone or sony etc that comes on the market. I still have not tried out the 3GS but I have only heard high praise for the 3GS.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by troyhertzog View Post
    Don't you mean "what they want?"
    There's also "While comparisons to the "comeback kid" known as as Motorola"...

I've been noticing a lot of typos and grammatical errors lately. You guys need to hire a proof-reader or something.

I still appreciate all the news, but I spot those errors instantly and it detracts from the overall experience.

Just sayin.

Matt
    WHITE 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 - 6.0.1
    Dual 1.2 Ghz G4, OS X 10.4.11
    2.2 Ghz MacBook, OS X 10.7.5
    69 Nova
    71 Duster

Thanks

Office 2007 spellchecks and proofreads for you

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    Sony are experts in that department. They copy everything that's successful.
    Oh yes because Sony hasn't invented anything overwhelmingly important like the VCR, or the first portable media players (which quite literally paved the way for your beloved iPhone), or the 3.5 inch floppy, CD, and Blu-Ray Disc right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast