Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone OS 3.1.3 Released - Jailbreakers & Unlockers: Do *NOT* Update!

you can unlock on 3.1.3 given that you didnt update the baseband. all you need is ultrasn0w

Has anyone tried this method- Downgrade iPhone 3.1.3 Baseband 05.12.01 | Redmond Pie

I'm not sure whether I want to risk bricking my 8gb 3g for my 1 month trip to Europe(6/7-7/8), I'm currently on 5.12.01 and 3.1.3, but according to this guide as long as bootloader is 05.08 it should work to roll back to 04.26.08 then unlock on ultrasn0w.

My biggest concern is whether I can use my GPS feature(for logging runs with RunTracker) without usage charges or will it count as a data charge?

As far as calls, I'll probably just use Skype via wi-fi as I'll be calling home once a week or so, so I probably won't need a full unlock.

Other than SBsettings "free memory" function, and backgrounder, what is the point of jailbreaking if it is not a carrier unlock? Yah, I like winterboard, sbsettings, and backgrounder, but really, the ultimate reason I jailbreak is so I can have service through Tmobile and not AT$T. So answer me, why bother making a jailbreak when it is not a carrier unlock? Seems pointless to me. AT$T sucks donkey ****.

You obviously don't know what you are doing when it comes to your iphone. there is endless good stuff that comes out of JBing. AT$T night suck donkey ***
    but not as much as your slow 2g speed from tmobile.

@geoffreyS why not jailbreak? The possibilities are endless and you can do so much more than with a non-jailbroken device

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031