Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PushFix 2.0 Offers Real Push Notification Solution for Unlocked iPhones

Default You too can do push fix without paying a single dollar
    follow hese steps and create a unique free certificate

How to create a unique certificate for your iPhone for Push Notification

How to create a unique certificate for your iPhone for Push Notification - Hackint0sh
    I have followed This tutorial and i produced over 190 certificates .I e-mailed all of the certificates for free to all members of://www.ce4arab.com

You can do it too for free .

For Arabic language Tuturial:
    [ame]http://www.ce4arab.com/vb7/showthread.php?t=190002[/ame]
    Last edited by bluecity; 01-31-2010 at 07:49 AM.

Default Awesome, would love to have this
    Hi pushfix

I live outside US and i am using an unlocked phone.I tried real hard to get push working on my phone but to no success.I am a student so having push notification would save me a lot of money.

I tried all the stuff from re-activating my phone to using cydia to download fix for push but none of them are working for me.

I had completely given up on using push until i saw this article.This is really cool and would be really useful for me.

Thanks

I am a new iPhone user, I have made the jump from a Blackberry Bold to the iphone. After Jailbreaking and unlocking my Iphone I lost my G-Push mail notifications. I was thinking of going back to my BB just for the reason of instant email and notifications. I spent countless hours trying to get my iPhone to do what I was using my blackberry for and now I am back to square one, I love the media aspects of my 3gs but I really do need the notifications.

Oh my lord, I've spent countless hours trying to get push to work. YouTube is working, but push doesn't. I get tons of random push notifications that aren't related to me at all. For example, I get tons of IMs on Beejive from some Spanish speaking person.

Makes me wonder who was getting MY notifications, so I turned them off.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

What if you have a jailbroken/unlocked phone that is on AT&T? Do I still need the EDGE disabler or what?

Quote Originally Posted by halo204561 View Post
    What if you have a jailbroken/unlocked phone that is on AT&T? Do I still need the EDGE disabler or what?
    EDGE Disabler is for those wanting to do WiFi push that don't pay for cell data access. It is not always needed - it is only needed for certain carriers, such as T-Mobile in the US if you are on prepaid.

If you are on AT&T, you don't need a push fix. You should have working push already. If you don't, you need to restore your phone and then you will get it.

Also, you wouldn't normally have an unlocked iPhone on AT&T. The purpose of unlocking is to use on *unofficial* carriers.

Hey! wow this is so GREAT! finally one that works! ive seriously been like freaking out ever since push came available! i talk sooo much on my phone and i NEED this hahaha. i went from forum to forum. and i always come back here...and look. as soon as theres a fix. i know because of this awesome forum!! modmyi u rock and of course lots of credit to pushfix.info and all ur work! ya, having this would be AWESOMEEE!!! treat me good modmyi!

Quote Originally Posted by Pushfix View Post
    EDGE Disabler is for those wanting to do WiFi push that don't pay for cell data access. It is not always needed - it is only needed for certain carriers, such as T-Mobile in the US if you are on prepaid.

If you are on AT&T, you don't need a push fix. You should have working push already. If you don't, you need to restore your phone and then you will get it.

Also, you wouldn't normally have an unlocked iPhone on AT&T. The purpose of unlocking is to use on *unofficial* carriers.
    I did do the restore when the push notifications weren't working. It didn't help. But I'm vouching for this Push Fix also because right now, my push notifications are working better than ever.

I'm also on AT&T and push just wasn't working. Maybe it's part of the whole tethered j/b thing...I dunno...but PushFix has finally stopped my considering giving up my jailbreak. It's so nice to have push back!

Question with push alerts. I've tried to customize the alert sounds via SSH for some of the push apps. Would that effect whether the alerts work or not and if so, is there a way to get around it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

The website is not working at all. I want to purchase this fix.

EDIT: The link provided by someone previously here was wrong. Is there another payment alternative besides paypal? I don't have paypal and I don't want to sign up with them due to past incidents. Please PM me. I want this fix.
    Last edited by alohawaii; 02-09-2010 at 12:52 PM.

It would be cool to get pushfix and miss that ability. But being honest this site rocks as I have already gained so much from here. I thank you all for your support doing the forums and post as know it takes lots of time as have my own URL's and hard to keep up with...

MBCMDR

Guys, I'm really thinking about getting this. But I want to know how exactly I can tell if my Push Notifications are working? I had never really cared about using them

But I got Prowl yesterday, and added my GV info into it so I could get push notifications on it, but they don't seem to be going through, is there any app that lets me verify if push is working for me?

YouTube works just fine, and I don't -think- i have problems with WiFi/GPS not sure how to check that as well, but WiFi seems to work just fine.

I installed Push Fix just in case to see if that would "fix" my issue, but apparently that just screws it up even more, and I DONT want to restore. I have waaaay too many things on my iPHone now to go through a restore.

Any help would be REALLY appreciated!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

For me it was easy to test.

1: Push Test app --- included with the push certificate
    2. Y! (ahoo) and/or AIM - one acct each. Send an IM to the other.
    3. CNBC RT. Breaking news alerts M-F

It works on my 3G, 3.1.2, 4.26.08 both T-Mobile USA and WiFi

I purchased this when my phone was on 3.0.1. It successfully
    migrated to 3.1.2 with the iTunes restore from backup.

Note1: Push is not 100% reliable -- for anybody. I estimate
    it's about like SMS (90% or so) success. Some messages
    may be missed and if your phone is locked, only the latest is
    visible.

Note2: Be aware it is clearly stated that if you have tried other
    ways to fix push, all must be removed and even then, you might
    need to start over to completely clear our the old non-working
    junk.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

Xenthor (02-28-2010)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234