Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Tablet Confirmed! iPhone OS Based! Will Be Announced Tomorrow!

I just had the most hysterical visual image of trying mount the tablet in my car and while using the navigon gps software LOL GIANT GPS FTW!!

( I know it most likely won't have gps built-in, but we all know it'll be hacked eventually for use with Bluetooth gps devices)

Thanks
    blaaaah! i was so pumped to buy this tablet thinking it would run Mac OS x! i'm not buying a 10 inch screen iphone... why iPhone OS whYYY????

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i just wanna play stair dismount on a 10" screen lol

woot!
    Same username on: hondatech, 7thgenhonda, clubrsx, orlandoforums, civicforums

if the dock is sideways unlike the iphone OS giving it a good snow leopard
    theme will be as easy as heck if the tablet is jailbroken.

Uh oh Nice one CEO.
    iPhone OS....

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple's tablet running on iPhone's OS might not be that bad. Especially on 4.0. I mean think about it, would Apple really let the Tablet run a basic iPhone OS version? I don't think so. I think there will be many refinements and new additions to the 4.0 OS that will be available to both the iPhone and Tablet. Well...i hope..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just reading tech watch and came across this... I'm sure someone has posted it somewhere so please don't jump down my throat. Just thought I'd share..
    Engadget founder Jason Calacanis has been tweeting happily away about the tablet’s features.

If this isn’t a hoax – and it doesn’t sound like it (it’s a long time until April) – Calacanis says he was given a tablet a week and a half ago.

The features he discusses on his Twitter account include: A built-in HDTV tuner, two cameras (one front, one back), thumbpads for mouse gestures (and fingerprint security!), an OLED display, and a solar pad on the rear for recharging.

He also sings the tablet’s praises when it comes to gaming, calling it “sick” and saying it has “Nintendo Wii level innovation.” The device uses wi-fi to connect to other tablets for networked gaming.

Calacanis also notes that it’s great for reading newspapers, and concludes among all the gushing: “Most of all that this is [the] best gadget ever made and NOT overhyped.”

One thing he didn’t give out, however, is the official name. He did talk pricing though, which will be $599, $699 or $799, depending on the exact size and memory specifications.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

JUNK.

Lazy copycat design of the iPod, Same OS, not even a new OS, does NOT make phone calls..... at least the iPhone does. So we lose features and pay for a bigger screen on a less capable machine.

Clever apple, but not clever enough.

They should have named it the iLazy. A big ipod touch........... not very exciting.

Sell this to an iSucker.
    Last edited by one1; 01-27-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456