Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
01-29-2010, 11:34 PM #121
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM #122
I keep getting the following message attach. I do the respring, and Lockinfo loads, but after about 30 minutes, I get the same thing. I am not making any changes either. Anyone have any ideas? I am looking to purchase the app, but want to get this fixed first. Thanks.
01-30-2010, 08:27 PM #123
01-31-2010, 11:25 AM #124
Does anyone have issues with your phone hanging after typing in your last digit to unlock?
I use to have this issue with LockInfo when it was in beta and figured it probably would be fixed by now, but my screen locked up the other day when I tried to input my password.
01-31-2010, 09:27 PM #125
01-31-2010, 09:51 PM #126
01-31-2010, 11:47 PM #127
02-01-2010, 07:01 AM #128
These are my main missing features:
1. Calendar that shows only 4 events but still possible to scroll for more (+ more than 28 days).
2. Manual mark as read in mail and sms.
3. Possibility to choose which popups/reminders you should block or not - for example I alwys want to block Facebook popups but not reminders for calendar events.
4. Removal of Badge on Springboard icon when you have dismissed a notification in the lockscreeen.
5. Direct links to each app(mail, sms, push apps, phone etc) from the Lockinfo preview.
Edit: Ok, some of these features(marked red) were actually a part of todays update.
Last edited by theplague; 02-01-2010 at 11:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to theplague For This Useful Post:
02-17-2010, 12:43 PM #129
ok, i can't get the todo to work. do i need to update the iphone software? im on 3.0
02-19-2010, 10:45 AM #130
FrontContacts is the perfect cydget companion if you use LockInfo as a cydget. I like it better than cydialer cause you can sms from it.
I tried using Smartscreen as a cydget and it just crashes repeatedly.
02-19-2010, 10:48 AM #131
How do I use lockinfo as a cydget?
10-14-2010, 10:37 AM #132
I just added lockinfo to my iPhone4 but it does not display in my lock screen. The home screen and shade work perfectly fine, but the lock screen is the one I want it on the most. Any suggestions?
11-05-2010, 08:58 AM #133
how about lockinfo for retina? does anyone knows something about it? regards
11-05-2010, 10:46 AM #134
11-06-2010, 04:42 AM #135
really cool, anyone confirm it alreafy?
let me know please....