Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockInfo 2.0 - The Most Comprehensive LockScreen App Available

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgrenard View Post
    So any other themes for this yet?
    ??

I keep getting the following message attach. I do the respring, and Lockinfo loads, but after about 30 minutes, I get the same thing. I am not making any changes either. Anyone have any ideas? I am looking to purchase the app, but want to get this fixed first. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

??
    ??

Does anyone have issues with your phone hanging after typing in your last digit to unlock?

I use to have this issue with LockInfo when it was in beta and figured it probably would be fixed by now, but my screen locked up the other day when I tried to input my password.

??
    ??

Quote Originally Posted by imsuperjp View Post
    I keep getting the following message attach. I do the respring, and Lockinfo loads, but after about 30 minutes, I get the same thing. I am not making any changes either. Anyone have any ideas? I am looking to purchase the app, but want to get this fixed first. Thanks.
    you'll have to check w/ the developer who made that specific theme. I had the same issues so I disabled the theme.

the teehanlax theme is being fixed, look at www.ame235.com

These are my main missing features:

1. Calendar that shows only 4 events but still possible to scroll for more (+ more than 28 days).
    2. Manual mark as read in mail and sms.
    3. Possibility to choose which popups/reminders you should block or not - for example I alwys want to block Facebook popups but not reminders for calendar events.
    4. Removal of Badge on Springboard icon when you have dismissed a notification in the lockscreeen.
    5. Direct links to each app(mail, sms, push apps, phone etc) from the Lockinfo preview.

Edit: Ok, some of these features(marked red) were actually a part of todays update.
    Last edited by theplague; 02-02-2010 at 12:51 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to theplague For This Useful Post:

iPhoneMadness (02-01-2010)

ok, i can't get the todo to work. do i need to update the iphone software? im on 3.0

Green Apple
    Thanks
    FrontContacts is the perfect cydget companion if you use LockInfo as a cydget. I like it better than cydialer cause you can sms from it.

I tried using Smartscreen as a cydget and it just crashes repeatedly.

How do I use lockinfo as a cydget?

I just added lockinfo to my iPhone4 but it does not display in my lock screen. The home screen and shade work perfectly fine, but the lock screen is the one I want it on the most. Any suggestions?

how about lockinfo for retina? does anyone knows something about it? regards

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

Love this.....

really cool, anyone confirm it alreafy?
    let me know please....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567