+ Reply
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AndroidLock: Lock/Unlock your iPhone, Android Style

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Undertoe they have that with 2.0... Only issue now for me is changing the tap to unlock to a custom slider, otherwise it's great
    Thanks

Undertoe they have that with 2.0...

Only issue now for me is changing the tap to unlock to a custom slider, otherwise it's great

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koinonia View Post
    Undertoe they have that with 2.0...

Only issue now for me is changing the tap to unlock to a custom slider, otherwise it's great
    So are you not having the issue where it moves the SMS box to the top of the screen? I tested and the problem does not occur with androidlock disabled.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

where do i get ver 2.0, 1.0-3 seems to be in bigboss?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is there a way to make the black background for the "tap to unlock" transparent? It takes up too much of the lockscreen..?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

... oops
    Last edited by undertoe; 02-18-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks

This is just wicked...works well with bitesms

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Martok View Post
    So are you not having the issue where it moves the SMS box to the top of the screen? I tested and the problem does not occur with androidlock disabled.
    Yes, it does that for mine too, but I am not using the default lockscreen clock so I guess it doesn't bother me. I assume the dev did this though since the dots are in the middle so when you do get a texxt you could read it.

Not sure how to fix it since most of this is programmed in code so it isn't that easy to edit and the dev would have to do it. Not as easy as just adjusting pixel widths, etc...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koinonia View Post
    Yes, it does that for mine too, but I am not using the default lockscreen clock so I guess it doesn't bother me. I assume the dev did this though since the dots are in the middle so when you do get a texxt you could read it.

Not sure how to fix it since most of this is programmed in code so it isn't that easy to edit and the dev would have to do it. Not as easy as just adjusting pixel widths, etc...
    Yeah. A better implementation (to me) would be to allow the text message to display in the middle of the screen IF the "tap to unlock" option is on. Then the androidlock dots can cover the text if/when 'tap to unlock' is tapped and they pop up.

I am running the LockCalendar cydget in the background, and androidlock seems to do some weird things to the layering, including pushing SMS notifications behind the calendar events (still at the top of the screen). either way, it's still an awesome app!

Thanks

My Androidlock 2.01 has stopped working, and I want it back! I noticed this shortly after adding my fifth email address under mail...the next time I picked up the phone to check something, I noticed that my old 'slide to unlock' was back!

I've done everything to try to get it back (including removing the fifth email account), but to no avail.

Any help to get the androidlock back would be much appreciated...HEEEELLLLPPPP!!! My phone feels 'naked' without the androidlock...
    Last edited by iLaw-One; 02-15-2010 at 06:09 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

same here, i dont know what i did. i havent downloaded anything and the android lock is gone. i uninstalled it and installed it from another repo, but nothing. i dissabled the mobile substrate plug in and re activated it but still nothing.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Glad it's not just me. Androidlock 2.0-1 disappeared this morning. Tried an uninstall/reinstall -- no dice.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

same here, tried removing and reinstalling

Green Apple
    Thanks

so im better the developer pushed something to disable it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iLaw-One View Post
    My Androidlock 2.01 has stopped working, and I want it back! I noticed this shortly after adding my fifth email address under mail...the next time I picked up the phone to check something, I noticed that my old 'slide to unlock' was back!

I've done everything to try to get it back (including removing the fifth email account), but to no avail.

Any help to get the androidlock back would be much appreciated...HEEEELLLLPPPP!!! My phone feels 'naked' without the androidlock...
    same here. Funny enough, even with AndroidLock "disabled" it still pushes the SMS windows up to the top of the lockscreen. So I know it's still 'there'...

Green Apple
    Thanks

to fix go to settings / general / date & Time and turn off set automatically and change the year to 1999.
    android lock beta has a built in expiry date.

1999 and 2010 days line up the same

i found this at xsellize
    http://*************/showthread.php/...-1-BETA/page13

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Has anyone contacted the developer of this app to find out why it has an expiration date, and whether that will be corrected?

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

whew, thank god i'm not the only one, i thought i did something wrong!!!

wtf, there was no mention of an expiration date in the write-ups on cydia...

also, i also installed the androidlock from bigboss repo (v1) and that one still works fine but, androidlock v2 does not...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anybody confirms if this works with 3.1.3?
    i have upgraded, jailbreak and downloaded it and it worked, but i had to restore again using a custom firmware due to memory leak. and now both versions 2.0 and 1.1 doesnt work.

Thanks

i had it working on 3.1.3, i'm guessing before the expiration date...

Thanks

anyone have any other info on what the deal is with androidlock? i really miss it i want it back

They have added it again to cydia, with the version with no tap to unlock visible, however it was on one of te shady repos... I will not post it but if interested, pm me, I added androidlock then deleted the repo
    Last edited by PSYC0TIC ONE; 02-18-2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost