Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AndroidLock: Lock/Unlock your iPhone, Android Style

Ok.

@Undertoe: BYI (BeYourIphone) is warez. You should remove it from your post ASAP. (Thought I would be courteous and let you know first rather than report the post).

Quite honestly, if anyone did any digging around, you would KNOW that the beta was expiring. Also, that it was a private beta, and you shouldn't have it. That is why having sources like xsellize and BYI are not good. They undercut REAL devs, and leak ALPHA and BETA copies of apps that are not ready for primetime. If you want to be part of the beta that bad, then maybe you should contact the dev, and plead for it.

That being said, I really like this mod. I hope that themeing is in the cards, and that the dev continues to support this app. He should charge! I'd easily pay a buck or two for a tweak such as this!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

For anyone still looking for this, it has re-appeared on RYP as a paid app ($1.49).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to eballesq For This Useful Post:

rickye (07-08-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried this and it did NOT allow me to use the pattern I set. I had to actually figure it out through trial and error. Almost got locked out of my own phone. Not my bag.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just installed this and the androidlock doesn't show up in settings. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the program. Turned it off and on with sbsettings and resprung it a few times. There is no theme or anything else on the phone besides androidlock. Wondering if anyone knows why or how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by jvillanueva View Post
    i just installed this and the androidlock doesn't show up in settings. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the program. Turned it off and on with sbsettings and resprung it a few times. There is no theme or anything else on the phone besides androidlock. Wondering if anyone knows why or how to fix it?
    Do you have preference loader installed in Cydia?

Edit: It's pretty hard to lock yourself out of ur iDevice permanently with this. Just delete/look at a settings file to unlock/remember ur combo.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jvillanueva View Post
    Did you manage to get this working?

I can't get it working on 3.1.3

Is there a Fix for making it work with 4.0 as of now it doesnt work. Eagerly waiting.

is there a sbsettings toggle for toggling on/off your phone passcode lock? and if there is does it work for this?

can the author please allow for the option to slide the icon to open up the androidlock, as well as make it more opaque so that the background can be more seen. thnks

needs updated to 4.0!!

AnroidLock XT works for 4.0. I'm using it now, no problems.

Which source did you use for AndroidLock XT? I can't find it anywhere, won't show up in Cydia.

check your PMs mokko

actually I just tried and am also gettin "there was an error loading the preference bundle for adroidlockxt" error.

alecMag care to post your solution?
    Last edited by kadernal; 08-17-2010 at 08:48 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just upgraded to 4.0 through PwnageTool and when i try to install Androidlock it says...

anyone know what the deal is?

I just upgraded to iOS 4.0 and wanted to put Androidlock back on my phone. When I went to install it this is what i got.....

anyone know what's up with this? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by philly0429; 08-18-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by AlecMag View Post
    AnroidLock XT works for 4.0. I'm using it now, no problems.
    How is it working for you? Mine was giving me an error, something about not being able to load the preferences bundle?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Astin For This Useful Post:

ibisair (02-17-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is all great...but what happens when it stops working?
    How do you turn it off using SSH etc? where is it kept in the iPod

Green Apple
    Thanks

if you get locked out becoz some how you forgot your passcode just call your mobile and answer the call once the calls answered double click the home button go to cydia or rock and uninstal or reinstal and thats you go back in and re set your pattern

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

And for iPod? Last I checked I couldn't call it

Quote Originally Posted by Willis528 View Post
    And for iPod? Last I checked I couldn't call it
    I haven't tried it but if I had to guess I'd say ssh into your ipod and go to the applications folder(in the stash folder) and I guess delete it or find some code that you can disable it. I'm gonna check it out later actually.

EDIT: Um it's very obvious what to do... Why? Because it tells you how to when you go to the install screen in cydia... Just ssh into your ipod and go to /var/mobile/library/prefrences and edit the com.zmaster.AndroidLock.plist. Here's the code:

Enable

LockPattern

Change Enable to Disable and it's off.
    Last edited by robertr1; 09-04-2010 at 10:26 PM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast