Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shrink: Resize your Springboard Icons. There's An App for That.

I am also having a problem with my icons and a theme I have installed. Everything has shifted down a little bit, and I do not know how to get this to be normal. I uninstalled shrink, and reinstalled my theme but nothing seems to help. Is a restore the only way to get everything back to normal?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Got a major problem, couldn't connect to App store to update my apps, so I deleted /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist bad idea because I had Infinidock and Infiniboard and my icons went everywhere. I then later rearranged after 2 hours roughly where 260 apps went and then used shrink to go to %80 from %100 now I'm stuck in an infinite loop. In the past when this happened I SSH the phone wait until it connects usually for only about 2 minutes but enough to delete the offending app or apps I last installed. then is works like it was before. This time I need to delete shrink but as its a Cydia app I cant find it anywhere before my 2 minutes are up. Anyone have an idea where its stored. If I delete shrink I might get back. Cant restore 260+ apps without major loss of data. Yep I'm in a fix. Please any help and I will reward with my latest Wifi signal bars theme dedicated to them. Many thanks in advance

Oh yeah, literally while typing I just discovered there are traces of Cydia apps in /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    So if this helps anyone with a similar predicament here is a good starting block. I will of course inform folk of my progress.......or torch my iphone of the insurance and claim it burst into flames in my hand (might get a bit of compo to boot).
    Last edited by CodfishCatfish; 11-16-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It said "there was an error loading the preference bundle for shrink" any help? It is the latest version and bought for 99c. Please help
    Last edited by Robodog2010; 12-05-2010 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

shrink doesnt work on 4.0 if its cracked only if its bought. purchase it
    Last edited by Magneto Marvel; 12-10-2010 at 07:55 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robodog2010 View Post
    It said "there was an error loading the preference bundle for shrink" any help? It is the latest version and bought for 99c. Please help
    Buy it...it's $1.49, not 99 cents...nice try.

No piracy

Mod edit
    Last edited by Cowboy; 04-05-2011 at 01:53 AM.

any 4.3.1 compatibility on the horizon ???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234