Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Charge Two iPhones from One USB Port via DuaLink

iPhone? More like MyPhone bbillh77's Avatar
    Thanks

I will try it I have 2 phones and 3 pods I will give up 26 bucks keep in mind when you buy a new product you are paying r&d If you want it now pay $26 or wait someone else will make 1 and it will prob be $2 out of China on ebay they say it will do 2 iphones cool if you dont think it will work wait for reveiws if you think it is just a bad idea move on to the next report and and forget about it. Just my $0.02

Can charge two...yes, have some other uses...possibly, but jailbreak or restore two at the same time? not going to work I'm afraid! especially if you've ever jailbroken. Itunes just doesn't allow it...

very clean looking.
    killall Terminal[]

iPhone? More like MyPhone ROFLwaffle's Avatar
    Thanks

Why didn't I think out that???

Quote Originally Posted by taxbax View Post
    has anyone pointed out the fact that you can't charge an iphone from the keyboard usb port? USB low power notice. FAIL!
    I got my hands on one of these duaLinks and can charge and sync both my iPhone 3GS and iPod nano from the keyboard. I'm sure it's slower, but over the past hour my iPhone has gone from 3/4 charge to full charge. Maybe it varies from setup to setup, I've got an external keyboard hooked up to my 13" aluminum MacBook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12