+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon iPhone to be Announced Next Week: Analyst

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
if this happen what does this mean actually that the new iphone will just be on verizon or it will be on both networks
    Thanks

if this happen what does this mean actually that the new iphone will just be on verizon or it will be on both networks
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see it. Next week will be all tablet... maybe (hopefully) iPhone OS 4.0. Not much else.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

iPhone? More like MyPhone Heelfan71's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope they do go to Verizon. Their 3g coverage is 10x better.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
    So how about that tablet that you have money set aside for?

Analysts say there may be an announcement about it on the 27th. Heck, I wouldn't buy that one either.

Once a troll always a troll
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well I just dropped my Iphone in a storm drain today at work, these rain storms, are getting out of hand but I want the 4g version(if their is one)but I cant wait that long so should I settle for the 3gs? OPinions PLEase!!!
    THis sucks!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaminmc View Post
    One Carrier, One country????

Sprint, Criket, MetroPCS, US Ceullar can all support a CDMA iPhone. Not to mention that there is CDMA in Tons of countries! I would much rather have a iphone on sprint. $99 everything would be awesome!

On Verizon, it is going to suck.
    If the phone is CDMA the only way to have it on another carrier is to reprogram the phone using that carries software and most of the time it doesn't work that well or you don't get all of the features (data,mms,etc). A CDMA iphone only phone is FAIL. It must be either GSM or world phone. This is why i don't believe Verizon is getting it until the iPhone is a world phone.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Here is one thing they may do. Bring out a iphone 3gs for verizon that is the same spec as the 3gs and then bring out iphone 4.0 OS. Then wait to build a new hardware iphone until 2011??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heelfan71 View Post
    I hope they do go to Verizon. Their 3g coverage is 10x better.
    Are you on drugs? Verizon's 3G is like AT&T 2.5G. Coverage is almost the same, but AT&T 3G smoke Verizon. Let's don't speak just because you are on Verizon or AT&T. CDMA is almost dead!

Thanks

again with this. this would never happen unless you hear something of att and verizon merging because this would crush att, i dont think apple would do such a thing but who knows, rumors rumors rumors!
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

After reading everyone opinion. A lot of people don't get the point. If apple make a phone to be use in any carrier there is no need for making different phones. like the droid can only be use in verizon carrier, can't take the phone you love to another carrier. if I have a choice to take my iphone to verizon i will. I work in a warehouse for 12 hours and i don't get a signal, but all my co-workers have Verizon and there signal is all over the warehouse. I think verizon is getting ready to sale the phone before june that is why there dropping there unlimited talking. so people like me move to there network. there are good and bad things in both side. Verizon had the best 3g cover and signal. AT&T hasssss o you can talk and serf the internet.

Thanks

Lightbulb Verizon's new ad campaign
    Verizon is the bride and turns to the Droid, which lovingly looks at Verizon, and Verizon says...."I don't."

Cue the iPhone music as it comes strutting down the aisle to attendee raves, cheers and handfuls of thrown rice.

Verizon giddily jumps up and down and looks lustily at the iPhone, and says...."I DO!!!!"

The iPhone forcefully shoves the Droid out of the way. The Droid falls to the ground and breaks in two right at the slider mechanism. The screen flashes a broken heart and then the red eye flashes brightly and goes dark.

A narrator begins to speak. "Our maps with apps. Till death do us part."
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

Thanks

Hrmm, lets see, 700KB or 4000kb. i think I'll stick with AT&T
    Lime

White iPhone 3G[S] 32GB

Rig Specs:
    Coolermaster Spartan Case
    Asus P6T Deluxe
    Core i7 920 @ 3.8 Ghz
    Batch 3839A586
    6 gigs OCZ Platinum 7-7-7-20 1600 @1.65
    EVGA GTX 285 (702/1323/1584)
    LG DVD/RW
    Logitech G15 Keyboard & G9 Laser Mouse
    500GB Western Digital Caviar Black
    Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme (lapped) Dual TR 1600 Fans
    Thermaltake Toughpower 750 Modular

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default nexus one on verizon
    I dont think so I just went to the google page and it has a ad stating nexus one on verizon in the spring of 2010. So why would they have the iphone too.

Thanks

Verizon suxxxs. Why pay extremely high prices and sub-par speeds? With Sprint, you get cheap prices and comparable speeds to AT&T(my pre is way faster in my home than my iPhone) and the power of Sprint and Verizon in my pocket(cause Sprint gets free roaming access to Verizon). I do agree that CDMA is dying though...... I miss my Sim card

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AUSTIN3:16 View Post
    After talking with an AT&T tech today on the phone, I was told that "the new iPhone will be out in June on AT&T." Even the CS from AT&T says the they have the exclusive rights for "another couple of years."

What did you expect him to tell you??? To go to Verizon, because the iPhone is not coming to AT&T??

iPhone? More like MyPhone Heelfan71's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xattica View Post
    Are you on drugs? Verizon's 3G is like AT&T 2.5G. Coverage is almost the same, but AT&T 3G smoke Verizon. Let's don't speak just because you are on Verizon or AT&T. CDMA is almost dead!
    what good is the speed if you cant get 3g in the first place due to ATT's ****** 3g coverage ?

Thanks

No way. I thought Apple is still in contract with AT&T until June, 2010. I think Apple is being rude if they announced verizon iPhone when they are still in a contract.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dillonsmith9147's Avatar
    Thanks

[Start rant]
    Ok, ive used at&t 2.5 and 3g and verizon's 3g
    Verizon's 3g is faster than 2.5 g hate to break it to ya,
    Yes it is true that Verizon's 3g is dismally slow compared to at&t but for the good percentage of america by the time it takes you to get to a 3g spot for at&T you could have downloaded a million of those little headless guys on verizons 3g.
    [end rant]
    Now did eveyone forget about qualcomm's hybrid chip to allow both verizon and at&t Link Here

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't plan on switching just because I don't want to go through all the ******** and payments associated with switching networks early. But this could be a good thing even for AT&T customers. Tons of people will switch to Verizon and hopefully relieve a lot of strain from AT&T's poor, high-traffic network.

Thanks

we've all heard this song and dance. and the dance is alittle out of date
    killall Terminal[]