Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRemix : Get More from your iPod App

efiko software is hugely overated [&overpriced]. Qtweeter is a hog and constantly crashes SB. universal search is a waste of space and memory [never being useful] seeing as how they create a hook into safari for lyrics, on this app. prooves again to me their lack of detail and precision [at a premium price]. thumbs down
    killall Terminal[]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    efiko software is hugely overated [&overpriced]. Qtweeter is a hog and constantly crashes SB. universal search is a waste of space and memory [never being useful] seeing as how they create a hook into safari for lyrics, on this app. prooves again to me their lack of detail and precision [at a premium price]. thumbs down

I think Universal Search is great and I have never had an issue.

Qtweeter is a hog and constantly crashes SB.
    I disagree, qTweeter has never caused me any problems. And I have a 3G S with about 80 MB free of RAM while running all of my apps, so have no issues with resource usage.

universal search is a waste of space and memory [never being useful]
    What's wrong with Universal Search? It's just a more convenient way to search for anything. I've used it more than ever now that I have OverBoard with the Search page.

seeing as how they create a hook into safari for lyrics, on this app. prooves again to me their lack of detail and precision [at a premium price]. thumbs down
    I do agree with you here, you'd think a bug as simple as this would be discovered in beta testing, especially since I encountered it within 15 seconds of using the iPod.

hey...just my opinion guys. every time i use qtweeter it arguments with SBsettings. Saurik has even commented at how much a hog it is when i sent a syslog to him on an issue. universal search never came in more handy than just searching through google or maps. i hate redundency! especially when it costs
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

hey...just my opinion guys. every time i use qtweeter it arguments with SBsettings. Saurik has even commented at how much a hog it is when i sent a syslog to him on an issue. universal search never came in more handy than just searching through google or maps. i hate redundency! especially when it costs
    I suppose I understand the memory issues with a 3G

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    I suppose I understand the memory issues with a 3G

[haha] bashing on the 3G. well everything starts somewhere
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

[haha] bashing on the 3G. well everything starts somewhere
    Bashing? I owned 2 3G iPhones and loved them while I had them. I was just saying I see why you may have a memory issue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^ +1

I hope they fix the lyrics issue
    Me too, I couldn't uninstall it fast enough when I realized it did that. It also makes the space that makes the search come up bigger, completely blocking the ability to use the back arrow thing.

If those two issues were to be fixed I would buy it, but until then, I am very glad I got the trial.

has anyone had this issue???

i downloaded the latest version and my album art appears all "squished" on the page...

I've been trying to theme iRemix (the iPod extension that adds song info, favourites, bookmarks to songs etc) but so far no joy.

I found the files that are used in /Library/MobileSubstrate/MusicEnhancer.bundle

At this stage let me point out I'm trying to theme this via Winterboard and not directly replacing the files, so I've used the bundle identifier which is 'com.efiko.iremix'

By creating the following folder structure, themeing the files should be possible:
    /Library/Themes/iRemix.theme/Bundles/com.efiko.iremix/

Nothing works!!!

Has anyone else tried this yet and is it possible???

Just to test, I replaced the actual files in //Library/MobileSubstrate/MusicEnhancer.bundle

Still didn't work. How is that even possible!

I can only presume there's some kind of image cache, but don't know where or how to clear it.
    Tried respringing, rebooting, turning off for a fw minutes then back on... nothing!

I really wish this would get updated for 5.01 as the playlist functionality were one of my mail reasons of jailbreaking.

Or at least wish there was some sort of replacement. $5 not well spent apparently

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12