Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone OS 4.0 Features Leaked. Update to Support Multitasking Apps.

need flash support

Quote Originally Posted by omkar1232003 View Post
    need flash support
    No it doesn't - and it certainly won't get it.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Smile iPhone OS 4.0 Release Date Confirmed For Me 06-07-2010
    I never say much online, but all the guessing and rumors over the past few months regarding the release of the new iPhone whatever apple chooses to call it have driven me nuts because it is just a bunch of wishy washy repetitive crap. Finally I am willing to make a statement of my own as an iPhone 3GS user, and huge fan I clearly believe that Apple will release the 4.0 OS TOMORROW!

Mark my words I made this simple conclusion based upon one fact, and one fact only. Whenever I back up, and snyc my phone it tells me my software is up to date, and it shows me in iTunes a future date, that it will check for available software updates next. Usually that date is I believe roughly two weeks out. Today when I connected my phone to my pc I noticed when I was done that the fture next available software check in date was not two weeks out but instead it is in fact 06-07-2010.

Coincidence? Maybe, but I find it highly unlikely since I was previously informed of the release of the 3.0 OS days in advance by an Apple Tech prior to it's release date, and sure enough as we got closer these dates, when I would back up my phone and it would check the next update date again, the date became limited to the future date that they released OS 3.0 on then the dates to check for future software releases went back to being approx. 2 weeks.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567