Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Big Reaction To Small Evidence of Verizon iPhone

Are you serious? That desperate for a front page story? I guess some people really are that stupid.

Thanks

Yeah I'd say So.BUT..i'd still need to see the Pict First.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

There's only on way to tell if it's really Verizon: Test 3G coverage in San Francisco. Just kidding of course!

it's just as easy to make my carrier "ModMyi", and i'm pretty sure that isnt even a carrier
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

I've got 'make it mine' installed and can change my carrier logo to anything I wish within two minutes....no need to waste time with photoshop!
    BTW I've always had my logo changed to something else...not the ugly 02 logo!

FOOLS! ALL FOOLS!, verizon will never have this NEVER! the now iPhone is coming for none other then

BOOSTMOBILE!!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Hey!
    @hollow0 and @edwilk55
    Take it to The Official Show off your theme thread and stop hijacking this one
    Sorry man..don't care about showing anything off. Just answering the questions. My bad.

Thanks

I like to see competition for the iPhone sale. This will be better for the customers. For example, when Verizon announced they will drop their unlimited plan, At&t followed.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, you can tell this isn't really a Verizon iPhone, because there are APPS on the screen, and everyone knows that Verizon won't allow any apps at all, unless they come through their stupid MyVZW scam.

I like to see competition for the iPhone sale. This will be better for the customers. For example, when Verizon announced they will drop their unlimited plan, At&t followed.

Thanks

prolly fake, you can change that with extended preferences and make it mine

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post

Give me 5 Minutes with Photoshop and I will give you the same image. Give me Make it Mine and I will do it in 15 seconds. Give me Cyberduck, OpenSSH and TextEdit and I will do it in 2 minutes.

Do you want to see an iPhone running on Sprint? I will photoshop an image for you....

We have determined in the past not to believe an image. Look at the history of all of the FAKE iPhone pictures and FAKE Tablet pictures. There is a huge track record for photoshopped images to surface in light of a rumor. Only a fool buys into these images and rumors.

We have said this multiple times, At&t and Apple are still under contract until 2011. These Verizon rumors are as bad as all of the failed 3GS rumors last year. Verizon will not have the iPhone for a while if at all.
    Man speaks true state

100% fake- nobody in their right mind would believe this. Omfg! I can make it say that on my iPod.

Thanks

lol i have mine say Cingular, then I had @ One Point say VERIZON..AND some people where like..THEY HAVE THE Iphone ..lol..

iPhone 4G Rumors Visualized [PHOTO] Possible 4G?
    Last edited by AKCHRIS; 01-18-2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

)
    Cydia Account #895872

even if it went to verizon. their customers wouldn't be able to talk on the phone and surf the web or access other functions at the same time
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Lol.
    Well u can if u have two phones.

Thanks

yea i dont buy this either, my carrier has said many things since i got my phone. i dont buy into this whole apple going to verizon deal, ive been hearing that since i joined MMI.
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ForumSnoBorderRK's Avatar
    Thanks

this is so dumb. Messany its not because of your article, its because of people actually thinking that THIS is proof! How on earth is this proof.

okay if verizon were to actually carry the iphone this year, why on EARTH would anyone believe this photo to be authentic? I can easily go, RIGHT NOW, into my jailbroken phone, and change the carrier name to Verizon, exactly as shown above.

for all any of you know, that photo above could have been a print screen of my own phone that I sent in. you would never know that.
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]

iPhone? More like MyPhone Doran's Avatar
    Thanks

Lmao!!!! I just used MIM and downloaded the 4G icon from Cydia, I took a screen shot and sent it to a friend of mine ... He lost his mind thinking it was real!!!!! LMAO

Thanks

What's MIM? I know I can find Some Icons on thier.BUT..I don't think I SAW..a 4G icon.I'll have too Look again.BUT..if you can tell me under WHICH category it's under.

)
    Cydia Account #895872

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast