Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Big Reaction To Small Evidence of Verizon iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by edwilk55 View Post
    Jail broken phones can say whatever you want them to.

Here's mine:

nice theme i don't under stand the redundancy in have the temp and the date multiple times other than that that theme is great i know off topic sorry

Looks like a photoshop to me. Why is Verizon in grey and the time as 8:15 is suspicious. Lost fan much?

iPhone? More like MyPhone rel1215's Avatar
    Thanks

we should all get together and come up with a very stock looking iphone theme that has tons of little "verizon hints" and get pics out on the web and just sit back watch the insanity, and laugh our asses off.........the idea that this is being taken as proof of a verizon iphone is pretty damn funny.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rel1215 View Post
    we should all get together and come up with a very stock looking iphone theme that has tons of little "verizon hints" and get pics out on the web and just sit back watch the insanity, and laugh our asses off.........the idea that this is being taken as proof of a verizon iphone is pretty damn funny.
    Agreed.

Default Theme!!!!
    jail broken phones can say whatever you want them to.

Here's mine:

does anyone know the name of this theme or where to get it???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Fake, Fake, FAKE. Make it mine plus some guy who REALLY wants attention = that picture. and if "Verizon" doesn't fit in the space for make it mine, give me a few minutes with GIMP and i'll make you the same thing, heck, i'll even make it "Virgin Mobile"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0rJyNx View Post
    nice theme i don't under stand the redundancy in have the temp and the date multiple times other than that that theme is great i know off topic sorry
    Don't really like the theme. I've been a Glass Orb user since I discovered it and have never used anything else although I like the date and weather on the top of the icons. I know I've used it before but I forget what it was called and I may wanna give it a go again. Can anyone provide the info?
    Last edited by Windmeel; 01-17-2010 at 11:26 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Windmeel For This Useful Post:

drjailbreakMD (01-17-2010)

ID love to know the name of this theme or where I could get it...any help would be great fellas!!! thanks in advance!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

My iPhone says the carrier is K.Nitsua...

... I guess I'm the CEO of a brand new cell phone carrier that's about to provide iPhones.

Wow.
    #eli7e revived me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (01-17-2010)

Ok, so in my disgust for fake images, I decided to really bust this one. Here are a few dead giveaways this is fake. 1) This status bar image was taken from an in-app view of the status bar. We all know that when we are in this view, the carrier logo shifts to a different image than the black font. 2) Verizon phones do not have Verizon next to the carrier bars, the have this: 1XEV, and then the Verizon Wireless name somewhere else on the phone. Here is a photoshopped image I made in less than 3 Minutes. Let flood the internet with more fakes now.

Here is an example of a True Verizon phone with the status bar:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fake-verizon.jpg   -verizon_wireless_blackberry_8830_red_1.jpg  
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (01-17-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Jail broken phones can say whatever you want them to.

Here's mine:

your theme is sick! what's it called?

Top temp on status bar is the actual. Temp on the spring board is real feel.

Time was included with the weather app on the springboard, but I have my icons go all the way to the top on the subsequent pages, so time is only viewable on status bar and not the app. See image below:

I hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    your theme is sick! what's it called?
    It's the iElegance Pro with a Weather_Date widget installed. Getting names for another user tomorrow. I'll post back.
    Last edited by edwilk55; 01-18-2010 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey!
    @hollow0 and @edwilk55
    Take it to The Official Show off your theme thread and stop hijacking this one

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Mine:

Rumored Verizon:

I just made this in photoshop in a couple minutes... no biggie

Default Fake!!!
    look at the battery icon, where is the percent logo, the new iphone would have a percent logo, verizon or att

You guys are right... Verizon would have to molest it red before it was really there's... I would love their coverage... but if they do what they do to other phones then the multi touch wouldn't work and the app store would only have 6 apps that suck and cost 9.99 each... lol

Quote Originally Posted by avnyc11 View Post
    look at the battery icon, where is the percent logo, the new iphone would have a percent logo, verizon or att
    The image is a fake, but your theory is flawed. Just like in the 3GS, the battery percentage needs to be enabled in Settings->General->Usage before it appears on the status bar.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this does not prove anything, anybody knows that you can FAKE the Carrier and Logo. Verizon SUX By the way!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kruejl View Post
    Can anyone say "Make It Mine"?
    agreed
    If only all closed minds came with closed mouths

Common sense is not that common

Thanks

lol i can do the SAME with my Iphone. It's called Fake Carrier. You can ONLY get this of course via JB Iphone.So yeah..Um...I WON'T hold my breath on THIS rumor..lol
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast