Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SmoothBoard Allows You To Scroll Smoothly Through Pages

i downloaded and liked it. however it scrolls a little too quick. if perhaps it had a speed control in preferences, i would have probably not deleted it.
    killall Terminal[]

loving the theme on first page , what theme is it?
    thanks

Default Theme
    Yeah, I'm with Backslash. Could some please let us know the name of the theme in the screenies????

The theme is called Suave
    Last edited by finkle316; 01-16-2010 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cool tweak but I will NEVER use it.

love the concept...but it's too darn fast

and

when I go to arrange icons, the screen randomly jumps to another screen. only time it doesn't is if the top row of 4/5 icons is used.

deleted. sucks because I am running 9 pages of stuff. and each page is dedicated to a particular thing

Thanks
    I just decided to re-theme my phone, and came across this app. I love the idea of scrolling easily between pages without stopping. The flow is really nice...I haven't noticed the speed being a problem, but i see how being able to change the speed would be a good thing.
    My biggest complaint with it is like what someone said earlier, I couldn't rearrange my icons with smoothboard activated; the icon would remain in place and I would be kicked to the first page.
    If you added some features like scroll speed, ability to move icons around, etc. other peoples' suggestions, I'd gladly contribute for you time. Very nice work!
    I have this app working with panorama, which makes for a great side-scrolling scene.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123