Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SmoothBoard Allows You To Scroll Smoothly Through Pages

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

Ya I would take infinidock over this, although hopefully there will be a patch later on

I have overboard, infinidock, iconoclasm, and smoothboard all installed. There shouldn't be any problems between them.

I didn't like it. It's buggy and not as good as Infinidock. Maybe too fast.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

I have infinidock, stack, fivecolum SB, and Catagories SB installed. There's no buggines for me it just doesnt work, it's installed it just acts like it's not eneabled

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

I can see myself using this for some cool theme ideas.
    #eli7e revived me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Frostbite (01-18-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Great app, if you could tweak it to stop at the first page right before spotlight then it'd be perfect
    iLive an iLife

First off thanks to the developer for taking the time to create and share this with us. A stop before going into spotlight would be nice but in the meantime what I do whenever I want to go back to the first page is press the home button. That takes me directly to the first page.

Great tweak! i'd love to see this more configurable. I know that will probably take up more of your time, so why not make a paid version that offers features like: Stopping at the first page, or even stopping at specific pages. Also a toggle would be nice, as opposed to having to use SBSettings to toggle it off (in the dylib section of course). What about bringing back the good ole 1.1.X days where the springboard was scrollable in a vertical manner? :-) That would be awesome!!

Thanks for such a creative tweak, I hope that there will be updates in the future that will allow some user customization :-)

OFF TOPIC: Look at my post count!! 1234! lol Saweeet!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    The app is smooth.
    But I didn't like it. Deleted!
    I like my pages!
    My thoughts exactly!!!
    Last edited by tfd1978; 01-15-2010 at 06:02 AM.

Default Smoothboard
    I really like this one, i like the ability to stop in between pages. Ima keep it on for now, not sure if it'll be a keeper though. Future update with options would be nice. e.g. the ability to make a swipe go though a certain number of pages max. (like 3 pages at a time.)

Good work though (:

Quote Originally Posted by hancoma View Post
    This app does not show up in cydia on my 3gs, but was found and downloaded on 3g just fine.
    Rebooted phone, still not showing up in cydia on 3gs...

Anyone else?

How come others got this easily as it's Not showing up on my 3G even after rebooting!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

See, i would've had much use for this app if i hadn't had "categories" app. But since i have categories i have everything in folders categorized as games, utilities, etc. I have only 2 pages so this smooth scroll wouldn't be as much useful to me. Good idea though, i like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
    I have infinidock, stack, fivecolum SB, and Catagories SB installed. There's no buggines for me it just doesnt work, it's installed it just acts like it's not eneabled
    you are right it did the same to me, so i deleted but thanks to the dev.

A nice idea, but I think I'll pass. While I do have 9 pages, I fear I'd skip past the apps I'm looking for.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Default Installation hard crash
    I am on 3Gs with Blackrained 3.1OS. I just installed this app and upon installation, my iphone crashed. It took ages to pass the Apple boot logo screen. Now back in, the app is just not installed.

I wont try it again ...

Cheers
    iPhone 3GS / OS 3.1 / Black / 32gb / blackra1n'd

I definitely like this tweak. Very smooth indeed. Thx for your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    What about bringing back the good ole 1.1.X days where the springboard was scrollable in a vertical manner? :-) That would be awesome!!
    I'm also digging this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plcrules View Post
    just downloaded before readin this it works nicely for any1 lookin at this
    1 thing i would like tho is 2 have a setting where it could "snap" before it goes into the search page
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    wow i could imagine themers using this
    That's the first thing I thought...someone is going to incorporate this in to a kick *** theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Charybdis View Post
    This tweak really didn't take very long, I actually stumbled upon the idea when trying to come up with more features for Multifl0w.

If I have time I'd like to write a blog post about how I did it and post the source. I feel like there isn't much out there on how to get started coding a tweak like this, and I'm sure there are people that have cool tweaks in mind but they just don't know where to start.
    That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    See, i would've had much use for this app if i hadn't had "categories" app. But since i have categories i have everything in folders categorized as games, utilities, etc. I have only 2 pages so this smooth scroll wouldn't be as much useful to me. Good idea though, i like that.
    Me too. I only have two pages and rely on categories a ton.

This a cool tweak but it takes some getting used to.

Default Cool
    Does anyone know the name of the theme used in the screen shots?? Please

Finally got it...it's brilll.....! Add some settings please!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone waroftyr's Avatar
    Thanks

seems like a cool concept and i like that they are putting it out for free, but seems like it would get annoying in the long run, definitely not for me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast