+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: KT Telecom: Dual-Core iPhone 4G With OLED Screen in April

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by RaginAsian55 I'm not impressed until the iPhone allows for time traveling or genie holding.... Mine does, I just came back from 2044 with my genie whos name
    What's Jailbreak? cheekydevil1234's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RaginAsian55 View Post
    I'm not impressed until the iPhone allows for time traveling or genie holding....
    Mine does, I just came back from 2044 with my genie whos name is Barry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalmaster420 View Post
    I hope the 4G sprouts arms and pleasures me at my command!!!
    lolololololol
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thevmax View Post
    And if you upgrade to 4G...who knows how much they will scalp you!?!:
    The 4G won't involve scalping, rather bending over and, if you're lucky, lubricant.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MikePA View Post
    The 4G won't involve scalping, rather bending over and, if you're lucky, lubricant.
    The lubricant is another of those rumors that will never come true !!! ... lmao

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aekhamsouk View Post
    i love how the moderators here delete your posts when they have a personal disagreement with it. i've seen others here use "fake" cuss words and get away with it.

moderators here are a JOKE!!!

i'm sure they'll find some sort of "violation" with this post and delete it too.
    Read the forum rules. You cannot use foul language on this forum. I would watch it with the way you speak to the mods as well...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

Apple needed something to beat the google nexus one.

Thanks

those are all good possibilities.
    killall Terminal[]

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

soo uhh if i just bought a 3gs on the october of 2009, im pretty much screwed on getting this arent i? or are apple gonna offer some kind of discount for 3gs users?

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

^I still believe the only reason the Wii sold more is because it was priced low and had that new feature in way you play games, people unaware didn't realize that PS3 can also do that OTB from this year on with the "Wand".

The iPhone needs a major upgrade, hardware and software wise if it wants to compete. The Nexus one has the potential to be better than the iPhone and has the perfect screen size. 2009 was a disappointment from Apple tbh.

PS, Don't Apple show the new MBP before the iPhone?

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

^Its time for the iphone to look different(hardware/software) because it feels odd to mention you rock a 2G iPhone these days. I prefer my 2G over my white/black 3Gs. I admit the 3GS is a better phone in terms of whats under the hood but the model is still a 3G with an inflated price tag. Why would somebody pay $600-700 for a 3GS when in the next 3-5 months a fresh new model will hopefully appear. I felt let down with all the hype for the 3GS last year and the rumors and a an OLED and 64 GB in the same form factor of the 3G/3GS will be a HUGE disappointment! My point is all these iphones run the same OS so why all the hype well Apples lack there of on basically the same OS and user experience. Borrrring
    Last edited by mikerlx; 01-12-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks
    I'm considering the Nexus One, with all that Apple has let us down, Nexus One just Rocks...!
    Ok, yeah it's hard to let go, but I'm keeping my iPhone as a back up..!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I know it's old but this!!! Except make the home button round.

Or this!!

It'd be this too to have real 16x9! Apps could get converted easily if apple provides the tools.

Also people who are surprised apple launches a new iPhone every year are complete dumbasses! I mean wtf you know apple is gonna release an upgrade each year when you buy one of their product. Why are you saying you are "screwed" or saying things like "damn I just bought my iPhone!". Damn retards.
    Last edited by M4tt Dam0n; 01-12-2010 at 07:25 PM.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    1Ghz processor
    Quote from the Cortex A9 whitepaper

http://www.arm.com/pdfs/ARMCortexA-9Processors.pdf

"...deliver devices capable of over 2GHz clock frequency"

Thanks

yea dont hold your breath until apple finally comes out and says what the next phone will have and do. removable battery would be nice but id hate to see the price tag along with that, since apple can unknowingly cause battery issues with there updates....hmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

A whole design overhaul would be nice, 2 years of the same design is getting bland

ip3
    Thanks
    its all rumors, i wont believe anything until i see it!
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Please a bigger screen 4.3 an a snapdragon proccesor if not I'm good with my 3gs

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

I've said it once so I'll it say it again: Until Steve Jobs himself holds it in his hands and shows it to the world while wearing jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt, IT DOESN'T EXIST

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    I've said it once so I'll it say it again: Until Steve Jobs himself holds it in his hands and shows it to the world while wearing jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt, IT DOESN'T EXIST
    Amen to that!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    I'm not so sure about all of these supposed specs but it would be nice accept for the front facing camera i could care less about that. I have no use for it. 1Ghz processor with 512 rom/ram please. And the ability to change my black home screen wallpaper lol. I mean come on apple... How did you let Google beat you? Now you've got to wow us in June or else it's pretty much over for you. Good luck!

For this reason, my next phone is likely going to be the HTC HD2. I really love my 3G and I'm reluctant to get rid of it, but my contract is up this month and I fancy a change. The HD2 simply does what the iPhone does and more, but better still.

(let the WindowsMobile flame fest begin...)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Droid = iPhone killer?
    HTC HD2 = iPhone decimator?

Here's what funny about the iPhone. Even with phones coming out with better hardware and more capabilities... Apple can keep the 3Gs the way it is and still beat competition.

Look at the Nintendo Wii. It doesn't have the hardware to compete with the Xbox 360 or PS3, but it is still considered, so far, the "winner" of this console generation. Why? Better support. Widespread appeal.
    You can't really use that analogy though bud. I don't think the Wii was ever meant to be a contender to the 360 or PS3 - it's a whole new style of gaming. Wiis didn't come out to have raw power, and play COD4 better than 360 or PS3, it was the way you play games on that made it as popular. Like you say, widespread appeal made it popular, not that it was "better" than other consoles. IMO, you just can't compare a Wii to other consoles - they're intended for entirely different things

I agree, Apple will likely prevail and smash HTC etc. However, as much as I really like my iPhone, Apple piss me off in so many ways. For me, android or WM are the logical choices. Apple are just too restrictive on what we can do on OUR phones, so it's time for a change for me
    Last edited by Amraam; 01-13-2010 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost