+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable A Horizontal Scrolling Dock with Infinidock

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac From the app description: "and set how many (icons) you want on every page." That sounds like to me you can set how many dock icons
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,186 Times in 2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    From the app description: "and set how many (icons) you want on every page." That sounds like to me you can set how many dock icons you want per page, as in pages of docks. Now explain to me where that setting is.
    In Settings app "Icons per Page" means "Icons visable on Dock", that's the way I interpret it.
    If you set it to 10 there can be 10 icons on your dock.
    If you set it to 5 there will be 5 icons visable and you'll have to scroll to see more.
    What did you expect? Icons per springboard page while we're talking about a dock?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I had trouble adding icons to the dock as well.
    After I set the number of dock icons to the default 4 in Supreme Preferences I could add icons to the dock.
    So anyone having problems with this you might have to disable any other settings that let you increase icons in the dock, such as Five Icon Dock etc. Just let Infinidock handle everything.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

cool app. looks like it has a lot of bugs right now tho

Thanks

Is this avaible in the UK and is it an app on itunes. I haven't Jailbroken yet.

Thanks

It is available in Cydia - as it is customisation it will not be allowed in the app store and like all other customisation you have to JB to get it.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me s1l3nt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by g12007 View Post
    cool app. looks like it has a lot of bugs right now tho
    for me it works perfectly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    for me it works perfectly
    Zero issues today. badges on phone sms and email all going away as they should. And I changed nothing.

BTW great app as I have gotten down to 1 page of apps with categories and this helps me to get to my favorites faster and still only have one page.

Thanks

Clearly you're alone in your interpretation dude... it sounds like you thought each page would have its own dock?? That would be stupid and defeat the whole purpose of the dock!
    If each page had its own dock, wouldn't that be the same as NO dock??

The dock is there to give you access to certain apps from ANY page... this tweak gives you MORE access to MORE apps from any page! Thats is, thats all, and thats what everyone else expected when they installed it! lol, it SO doesn't surprise me that you live in Vegas!

From the app description: "and set how many (icons) you want on every page." That sounds like to me you can set how many dock icons you want per page, as in pages of docks. Now explain to me where that setting is.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

AWESOME!
    I just got it and it's brilliant i've been looking for this sort of thing for ages

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

The sheer immensity of your stupidity amazes me
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 01-12-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iLive an iLife

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So basically, you thought that it would make the dock behave in a similar fashion to SpringBoard pages, where it would show, say 4, icons, then when you swipe, it will show the next 4, and so on?

Thanks

LMAO!!!! Thats funny, I was thinking the exact same thing about you!! I just have more class than you! And the fact that i'm obviously not alone in my perception of you is very telling too. Up to now, I was just messin with you... But now the gloves are off!

I have been doing business in Vegas for 14 years, and your moronic arrogance, and the half-million other dipchits here just like you is exactly what ruined this town... let me guess, you're originally from SO-CAL?? You probably cant drive for chit either!! lmao......

Ive watched your posts in this site for over a year now... its funny, up till now, I thought you were alright! Yea, I have enough class to admit that too!

You're welcome to continue embarrassing yourself here... I just spent the last few moments I ever will, acknowledging you or your posts!

The sheer immensity of your stupidity amazes me
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

I downloaded it...it is killer!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    LMAO!!!! Thats funny, I was thinking the exact same thing about you!! I just have more class than you! And the fact that i'm obviously not alone in my perception of you is very telling too. Up to now, I was just messin with you... But now the gloves are off!

I have been doing business in Vegas for 14 years, and your moronic arrogance, and the half-million other dipchits here just like you is exactly what ruined this town... let me guess, you're originally from SO-CAL?? You probably cant drive for chit either!! lmao......

Ive watched your posts in this site for over a year now... its funny, up till now, I thought you were alright! Yea, I have enough class to admit that too!

You're welcome to continue embarrassing yourself here... I just spent the last few moments I ever will, acknowledging you or your posts!
    Lmao. Wow, 0 for 3 with you....i was actually born and raised in Vegas and have driven for 4 years with NO accidents, tickets, or anything. Man you just keep getting things wrong about me. You thought i gamble, i suck at driving, and am from SoCal. I sure as hell hope you dont gamble.

Oh, and did you update to v1.1? Did you see the option to have PAGES OF THE DOCK? The option that was NOT there in 1.0.2 but advertised in 1.0.2 and is what i have been talking about the whole time? Oh, yeah. So that means YOU GUYS did not know what I was talking about this whole time.

I await you and your compadre's apology, let's see if you have enough class to admit when your wrong when you just made a complete @ss of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Etnies419 View Post
    So basically, you thought that it would make the dock behave in a similar fashion to SpringBoard pages, where it would show, say 4, icons, then when you swipe, it will show the next 4, and so on?
    Yes, exactly. And thats what the app advertised and what it finally delivered with the new 1.1 update.

Wow, someone understood what i meant, why was it so hard for you, Onlyest, and other poster whose name I don't care to look up? Maybe those meds are clouding your comprehension of the english language.
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 01-13-2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iLive an iLife

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

VERY cool!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Infinidock
    Infinidock works beautifully, make sure you uninstall fiveicondock or similar, then do a reboot, NOT just respring. I set five icons visible, looks great, works great 10 icons in the dock - scrolls like a wet dream Remember to respring at ANY change in settings.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Agree, very cool app. Works perfectly for me. And I really like the new options in 1.2 (I think that is the version) like Scrolling Snap and Start at Left.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Thanks

Default Infinidock issues
    I did get infinidock working after a couple of reinstalls. It could use some improvements but otherwise works. I think there is a conflict with Desktop/SMS Background tweak. Personally, I'm holding off on using infinidock until compatibility issues are resolved. It is pretty neat to see the typically stationary dock scroll horizontally. I have infinidock working on a minimally customized 2G also.

Thanks

And now that I think of it, on top of your apology, I would also like you to leave my city. I have been here since birth, a lot longer than you have, so I would know this better than you (as you have clearly demonstrated you are wrong......a lot lol): The quality of people in this city has degraded significantly the past 10 years and it's all due to pretentious immigrants like you who royally screwed up somewhere else and figured it'd be easy to make a fresh start here. Or, if it's too difficult to kick your gambling addiction, could you at least let me know where you work so I can keep a 5-mile radius from it? Thank you
    iLive an iLife

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

^ I loled
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME