+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable A Horizontal Scrolling Dock with Infinidock

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
it would be much nicer if it scrolled thru in cover flow style [another ocean engineering marvel]
    Thanks

it would be much nicer if it scrolled thru in cover flow style [another ocean engineering marvel]
    killall Terminal[]

ip3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Seems pretty neat. Not sure the dock is where I would want it (although I understand the limitations of it needing to be on the dock). If we could have something on the top of the screen or even in the center (I remember some sort of startburst at the bottom right that was kinda cool, although that did ALL apps), I would be all over it.
    yea that sunburst was very nice i but it hasn't been around since the 2g iPhone, but if they make it please let me know..
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.

Thanks

Nice

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    go into the settings and you can change it up to 10!
    No effect. Still have have only 5, and it does not scroll.

iPhone? More like MyPhone VaderForce's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a slight resolution reduction in the icons, but looks great with the GT theme. Love it thanks man!.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enable A Horizontal Scrolling Dock with Infinidock-my-theme.10.jpg  
    =Is the quality of your life, the outcome of your own thoughts?=

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VaderForce For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (01-10-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VaderForce View Post
    There is a slight resolution reduction in the icons, but looks great with the GT theme. Love it thanks man!.
    i know im usingi it with gt 2 and its awesome

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (01-10-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me s1l3nt's Avatar
    Thanks

looks awesome but ive been using quickdo wich it sort of have another dock with it when u do a gesture an i really like it going to give this a try someday
    Last edited by s1l3nt; 01-10-2010 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks

you know you got to wonder if there were no jailbreak for the iPhone we would never see great things like this i just got this earlier and i must say this makes the iPhone more amazing then it already is i want to thank all the people who put there hard work into things like this
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

Thanks

^^"i say WHITE POWER!"

jesUS CHrist, are you wearing a freaking hood?
    Last edited by rhekt; 01-10-2010 at 08:01 PM.
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

RONHC go into settings app and look for infinidock you can change how many u want up to 10
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sziklassy
    "Seems pretty neat. Not sure the dock is where I would want it (although I understand the limitations of it needing to be on the dock). If we could have something on the top of the screen or even in the center (I remember some sort of startburst at the bottom right that was kinda cool, although that did ALL apps), I would be all over it."

....."yea that sunburst was very nice i but it hasn't been around since the 2g iPhone, but if they make it please let me know.."

what your thinking about was put out by STE packaging called DOCK2. it was available for the 3G as well. i had it installed all the way up to 3.0 when it started to crash my phone every time i used it. i think its still available. not sure if its been updated though. for its time and still now [considering the quality of extention type apps today] it was far ahead of its time. too bad they didnt improve on it [i think]
    killall Terminal[]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Isn't the purpose of a dock so you dont have tho scroll?

Thanks

It doesn't really scroll so I'm not to impressed yet. U had to many then they Just overlap. Do there's no reason to have to scroll. And when u fo it just bounces back. Good work though.

Thanks

Just when I thought I couldnt love my iPhone any more than I did... OverBoard comes, then ProSwitcher, and now this! This app kix azz and is another HUGE breakthru in iPhone modding!!

I have two suggestions for future features...

#1 Make a setting to determine the default resting place for the dock when the phone sleeps... extreme right, left or center.
    This way folks can position the dock icons so the most used are always showing when you unlock.

I would go for the center resting position, I am using 9 icons (5 per page), my phone icon is 5th, so if I scroll all the way right or left, my phone icon is always showing.

#2, make the icons lock into position as you scroll from one to the next, instead of a free flowing scroll. Or better yet, make a toggle to select from both scrolling styles!

BTW, there is absolutely NO degradation of my icons with this... I have no clue what some of you guys are talking about!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enable A Horizontal Scrolling Dock with Infinidock-img_0233.png  
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I was just using this, right after install I put the icons on the dock worked like a charm, after changing it from four to five icons on dock through settings>infinidock>iconsperpage> five, it restarted springboard but after restarting it said springboard crashed now i rebooted it and im missing the icons i put on the dock except for the first four, please help!! im running a 3gs 3.1.2 jailbroken iphone!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Talking Sweeeet
    Wow, I've been waiting for something like this! Now I'm one step closer to perfecting my iMac Nano theme! BTW this is my first ever purchase from the Cydia Store... that's how much I like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enable A Horizontal Scrolling Dock with Infinidock-img_0657.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just purchased this, but i can't add additional icons to the dock. i've enabled 10 icons in the settings, but it still won't work. prior to installing this, i was able to have five icons in the dock, but did not have fiveicon dock installed. i'm using the glaskart theme. anyone know why i can't get infinidock to work?

Thanks

I must be missing something here. If I want more than the 4 icons on my dock, isn't that what the rest of the screen is for? Surely the dock should be, well, docked?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Probably because most people aren't thieves and want to support programmers.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I must be missing something here. If I want more than the 4 icons on my dock, isn't that what the rest of the screen is for? Surely the dock should be, well, docked?
    And I thought I wad the only one who thought this as well
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME