+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LED Flash Coming to The iPhone?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
This would be great! Looking forward to the new iPhone!
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Brandon's Avatar
    Thanks

This would be great! Looking forward to the new iPhone!

Thanks

Next model should look different

iPhone? More like MyPhone staterunner180's Avatar
    Thanks

So is the camera in the picture going to plug in via the dock or what? I think it might take better pictures then the iPhone's current camera does...
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    i will pound you mercilessly with my bacon rod until your your eyes pop out.

Twitter It Up!!

http://twitter.com/staterunner180

Thanks

yeah flash would be nice
    killall Terminal[]

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

As everyone has said flash on a phone doesn't really do much so to me woopty freaking do hah I wouldn't complain of course especially not if it actualy did something. I would like the other kind of flash though haha

Thanks

The Nexus One is just another Android phone....
    EDM

Thanks

wow with all the addons the iphone is going to weigh something around 20 pounds

Thanks

Default that
    will be awesome & give those haters a harder reason to hate the iphone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Messany View Post

Since a new rumor about the forthcoming Apple tablet hasn't circulated in at least ten minutes, now is the perfect time to focus on a different Apple product for once - and one that already exists. The iPhone is on the receiving end of a number of curious speculations this weekend, the grand-daddy of which is talk that our trusty handset could soon get a little flashier. And I mean that literally.

From Ars Technica:

Coupled with the likely prospect of Apple bumping up the iPhone camera to 5 megapixels, it seems Cupertino hasn't forgotten about the iPhone amidst all the attention directed toward the tablet. And for now at least it appears the next generation iPhone could offer a host of advanced photography tools. But with Apple reportedly seeking "tens of millions" of LEDs, it's a similarly safe assumption that the bump-up in photographic quality will also positively impact the iPhone video recording capabilities when shooting in poorly lit environments.

Flash photography aside, the iPhone may also be getting some help in the muti-tasking department, as Apple is liked tired of customer complaints and competitor jabs regarding the iPhone's "one-trick-pony" reputation. If the speculation proves accurate, the iPhone's improved picture and video quality could take a backseat to the device getting some form of "limited multitasking" capabilities.

Although its unlikely that any concrete next-gen iPhone information will turn up this month with so many eyeballs glued to the still-mythical tablet, this summer will all but certainly provide the perfect timing for Apple to show off the next generation iPhone, which - if all these rumors manifest into reality - could blow away previous generations of the iPhone along with many competitors now angling for a chunk of Apple's market share in the smartphone business.

Image via westernmasscars
    Lol

Think i'll stick with my happily jailbroken iphone. With all the bells and whistles it has now, i think it can out last another igeneration. Now, introduce a flash based web browser, video conferencing, and the ability to watch live television then i might just turn the other way. ;-)
    Last edited by TheReliq; 01-10-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

devteam
    If only all closed minds came with closed mouths

Common sense is not that common

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Finally, now they have to keep up with the specs in the Nexus One. A little competition does wonders.

Last edited by gazapo; 01-11-2010 at 02:55 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I like how everyone is talking about the nexus one based on the camera it has. Plenty of other phones have a 5MP camera, and frankly when compared side to side to the iphone picture quality they aren't much better, if at all. Who really cares about the damn camera anyway? Do people really buy a phone based on how good of a picture it can take? I think any iphone owner would be hard pressed to claim that the majority of their iphone usage is in the camera app...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12