Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Not So Wealthy Can Now Experience The World's Wealthiest iPhone App

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wow that is pricey. I don't think it would ever be worth it also considering I still can't afford to upgrade to a 3g even. Still stuck with an 8gb 1st Gen iPhone. Any one want to buy me a new phone instead of that App? LOL

blah blah blah.. wait till this app gets cracked and we will all be VIP! lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

People on an apple-centered forum complaining about paying a high price for a "premium" product?

http://i46.tinypic.com/30hrl29.jpg - $3,849 27" iMac

http://i50.tinypic.com/23tfmlt.jpg - $2,546.86 Identical Windows build

With the money you'll save, $1,302.14, you'll be able to buy iVIP AND a 32GB iPhone 3GS(aside from tax), or even a 21.5" iMac for the kids to play with ;* although you could probably build an identical Windows build of that for cheaper too :/ And just imagine how powerful the Windows build would be if you spent the same amount of money you would have spent on the iMac.

But hey, who cares about price anymore anyway? I mean really, what's most important is that your computer looks sleek and stylish and is a status symbol, who cares if it costs over $1k more

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

More money more dumb

You will see a lot of stupid rich people that do not know what to do with their money buying that sh... just to say "Dahhh I got the iVip black membership" This is more about what the society says. If that app comes very popular between our society, it doesn't matter if it do nothing, some stupid people even poor people are going to buy it just to say "I got it and you can't. The same principle about some credit cards based on colors, like silver, gold and black. And who knows maybe some stupid chicks do the same thing if they see you paying with a black credit card they think, "oh that man got money, he got a black card" you will see some womans saying "oooh that man have the iVip black membership mmmmm he got money". Sound stupid but believe it or not we got people like that between us.
    Last edited by javiert30; 01-05-2010 at 02:39 PM.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I bought 10 iPhones just so I can download this app 10 times.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ROFLwaffle's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW!
    Someone bought it! There is a review!
    Oh btw what happens when someone cracks it??? Then anyone can have it...
    Last edited by ROFLwaffle; 01-05-2010 at 04:21 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Already a millionaire
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Guys remeber no cracked apps here. But wow. Who would buy this

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    What I don't understand is, why does someone who already makes a boatload of money need help saving money with little discounts and such. Obviously if they can fork over a grand they don't need 40% off at Denny's.

.... Why would they be eating at Denny's anyways? That's for us poor people, they best stay out...
    You are thinking too low rent. From the article...

"luxury partners including Supercars, Private Members' Clubs, a Concierge, and more"

You need to think more along the lines of Rolex, high end art collection dealers, Rolls-Royce, Masa restaurant in New York, Yacht clubs etc. I doubt any mass retailer/dining establishment like Walmart and Denny's are in the Vip portfolio of businesses.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

ok i have had this for 3 months and here is an honest review of the app.

most of the discounts offered are in England that includes hotels,limos, restaurants ect..
    the app asks you to fill out your earning and other personal info (which i lied) im pretty suspicious this info is collected.

The app offers no real interaction instead refers you to places for butler services and airport lounge vip acces. i do not see where this app helps the rich save money it is more of a giant app "commercial".

this app is absolute crap wether you are rich or poor theres is nothing to be gained in this app. i for fun called one of the hotels in the U.K they hadnt even hears of ivip. The lady who was at the front desk had to call her manager who said they offered a 5% discount for the imperial suite at 1500 a night lol (paragon)

as i do with all my apps i downloaded this to try it out before i buy it. the app was obviously cracked but had the same functionality as the one from the app store (it is the same app). Once i find i enjoy the app i support the developer by purchasing the app form the app store.

in this case if this app was selling for 99 cents i would strongly tell everyone to avoid.

Lastly i think this app has accomplished what it set out to do and thats get people talking about it due to its ridiculous price tag, it also got a few suckers to pay 1000 dollars for something that is utter garbage

that's my honest review

by the way this app has been out for 6 months this is old news lol isn't there a tablet rumour story to replace this story

Thanks

^^stop

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Enough with the crack this app crap

as do all the ultra rich jetsetters here, i too have indulged myself with this luxurious application
    killall Terminal[]

at the risk of getting banned i will voice my opinion : news flash cracking apps exists and not all people abuse. i firmly believe in trying something out before buying it. i also believe developers should be paid for there hard work. i can understand this forum not wanting to encourage app pirating but the censorship is ridiculous. I like to test apps before i buy them i enjoy the fact my phone is jailbroken and that it is truly my phone.

for those who are on a moral crusade to make people believe cracking apps is wrong .....they should wake up and smell the coffee. cracking apps is not wrong pirating apps is wrong selling cracks is wrong and not rewarding developpers for there hard work is wrong.

there is a big difference in jailbreaking, cracking and pirating.

so guys get off your high horse because im pretty sure if i go through your computer ill find some torrent files and a few songs you didnt pay for. give it a break with the b.s moral tolerance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sungod661 View Post
    at the risk of getting banned i will voice my opinion : news flash cracking apps exists and not all people abuse. i firmly believe in trying something out before buying it. i also believe developers should be paid for there hard work. i can understand this forum not wanting to encourage app pirating but the censorship is ridiculous. I like to test apps before i buy them i enjoy the fact my phone is jailbroken and that it is truly my phone.

for those who are on a moral crusade to make people believe cracking apps is wrong .....they should wake up and smell the coffee. cracking apps is not wrong pirating apps is wrong selling cracks is wrong and not rewarding developpers for there hard work is wrong.

so guys get off your high horse because im pretty sure if i go through your computer ill find some torrent files and a few songs you didnt pay for. give it a break with the b.s moral tolerance
    WTF?! What the **** does cracking have to do with this? First of all, discussion about cracking isn't even allowed on this forums!

I rather buy something else with $1000 instead of this worthless crap.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    WTF?! What the **** does cracking have to do with this? First of all, discussion about cracking isn't even allowed on this forums!

I rather buy something else with $1000 instead of this worthless crap.
    +1

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I have saved alot using it
    I have saved a lot not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by sungod661 View Post

Wow, this guy needs to go away and never come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Wow, this guy needs to go away and never come back.
    very intelligent argument i rest my case mr. moral high ground

This is off subject because i need some help with my wifi problems, i know this isnt the right forum or whatever but i need to usse my options

Memtool Replaced Wifi memory with more RAM Space, help!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast