Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: L5 Turns iPhone into Universal Remote

eBay here I come. And oh yea what all three of them said.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD View Post
    This is cool! I was scanning thru their FAQ's and came across this:

Can a user take control of a TV in a public place such as a bar or restaurant?
    Yes. Actually, you could always use a universal remote control to take control of someone elseís TV. The difference is that most people donít carry a universal remote with themÖ unless itís also their iPhone.

Just sit back and watch the chaos when the channel gets changed at a sports bar LOL

I used to have a Casio remote control watch it was insane... i would take it to school and malls and stuff and do just that. ppl would go NUTS!

ok, one app to control them all. but can you have several remote layouts that can be toggled between. thats a true all in one UI. since there is no way to get ALL appropriate buttons on one remote layout. if you can program each remote you have separately to have its own layout. then by a simple button switch you can toggle between your several remotes layouts. why is it SO hard for universal remote developers to realize this simple idea.

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post

...I think this idea is great. I'd carry that L5 in my pocket and be able to control any TV in my house (as well as my whole house audio system) without ever looking for a damn remote.
    well except when you couldnt find that dang dongle
    Last edited by rhekt; 01-05-2010 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    killall Terminal[]

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

I will have this post haste...
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12