+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why did AT&T Stop Selling iPhones in NYC?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by southfrisco Well you are right that you don't say "I don't know" to the customer but do you actually think it is ok to "provide a feasible
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by southfrisco View Post
    Well you are right that you don't say "I don't know" to the customer but do you actually think it is ok to "provide a feasible answer" even if it means making stuff up? No customer service training I've been to has ever advised reps to give out false information.
    for sure, feasible answer is a load of $h1+...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i love that the reps just made stuff up when asked questions jeez apple y tie yourself to an anchor even if at&t is the best network (and im not saying they are see the metaphor in first line) competition is good for everyone. just imagine if you called up Verizon and said hey offer our consumers a bigger subsidy aka lower prices and we'll give you the iphone. apple still gets there money the price of the 4g iphone is 199$ for a 64gb iphone with holographic screen and the brain chip you get is free to control your phone with no hands.
    Last edited by robbpell; 12-29-2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Clarity
    Yeah, you'll be the coolest person in the room when you pull one out and show it around, but that gets old fast when three other people have them and one person somehow has one that glows in the dark.
    John C. Dvorak
    The American columnist and broadcaster in article 'Rethinking the iPhone' in PC Magazine.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12