Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dailymotion Launches iPhone Mobile Video Entertainment App

Default Dailymotion Launches iPhone Mobile Video Entertainment App

Dailymotion, an online streaming video website much like YouTube, launched the Dailymotion iPhone app on December 20th, which includes various content channels, and the ability to upload video on the go. Somehow I missed this app over the holidays, nonetheless, here's the scoop.

The new Dailymotion iPhone and iPod Touch App offers full functionality of the main Web site, allowing users to search more than 12 million videos.

Viewers will be able to search within 14 themed channels such as Music, Film and TV, Comedy, Sports and Extreme or discover the latest viral hits. The application also allows easy sharing of videos while also providing access and management of user accounts.

iPhone 3GS users will be able to record and upload videos straight from the iPhone. The Dailymotion app launched the first iPhone Web video site in 2007, according to sources.

The app will be available in nine different languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, and Greek. Users can also select between two versions. One version is a free, ad-supported model and the other is an ad-free model which is available for $5.99 in the appstore.

“Our users love iPhones! We are delighted to offer them these new apps which provide the full Dailymotion experience in their favorite environment,” said Joy Marcus, general manager of Dailymotion US, in the release. “We are quite sure they will have a lot of fun.”

Dailymotion caters to 60 million unique monthly visitors as a site for sharing videos. It offers good content for users, independent content creators and premium partners. Both users and content creators use advanced technology and Dailymotion provides HD video in a fast and easy-to-use Web site.
    Source: [DailyMotion]

Dailymotion
    Dailymotion FREE (iTunes AppStore Link)
    Dailymotion Premium (iTunes AppStore Link)

Last edited by Nick Hesson; 12-28-2009 at 12:52 PM.

Nice!!

Ima check it out

the only thing i watch in Dailymotion are 18+ videos :P
    Owner of: iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G
    Check out my theme: Metallic Shine HD (+SD) in Cydia
    Leave feedback and thanks

well i went to have a look see at. and apparently some people are having issues with some videos not playing on their iphone =[.so this cant be good. anybody know if you have to sign in under an account? i dont think i can handle another username and password in my life right now.
    killall Terminal[]