Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dec. 28 Cydia Crashing Problem. DO NOT Restore Your Device FIX Inside!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

You have to restore and start all over

Quote Originally Posted by INDEPENDENT View Post
    so wait no one is going to answer me? well **** you guys to... im sure im not the only one with this problem!
    Whoa whoa whoa....relax buddy! Just try JBing again...if that doesnt work restore.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

haha. Take it easy

When I try JBing again, I don't get any new icons. Am I doing something wrong? The blackra1n splashscreen comes up when rebooting and then it just goes to my lockscreen. Again, I then go through my apps and no new icon.

No, youre not doing anything wrong. The blackra1n app will not appear again after it has been deleted. You'll have to restore if you cannot ssh
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by dman918 View Post
    When I try JBing again, I don't get any new icons. Am I doing something wrong? The blackra1n splashscreen comes up when rebooting and then it just goes to my lockscreen. Again, I then go through my apps and no new icon.
    I have the EXACT same problem....... don't wanna restore though.....................

I still don't know what to do. I've hacked my Apple tv and much other stuff but I'm new to it with my iPod touch. I used Blackra1n RC3 to jb my iPod. I have a 3rd gen 64 gb. I can open the black rain app and i was able to install rock, and cydia. But cydia will not open. I have done everything suggested so far. I have used rock to reinstall cydia, I have used disk aid to delete the files and no luck. I tried using rock and went to manage and deleted the files there, then searched cydia and reinstalled. Still, it just goes back to the springboard. This is frustrating.. I also restored once already with no luck! What do i do...

I used diskaid to delete all files except the partial folder per OP's instructions, Cydia still crashes. I never had Rock so without Cydia working, I'm stuck.

I appreciate all the help here, but nothing worked until I deleted all the files in /var/lib/dpkg/updates. I did this using DiskAid. Got this info form this link iPhone 3G- Cydia stop Working + Weird things happening! - Mac Forums
    Last edited by 99allturbo; 03-17-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Help! Cydia isn't working for me. It just keeps loading on forever. I tried deleting files except Partial and deleting all repos. Rebooted and It still doesn't work. Any suggestions on what to do besides doing the dreadful RESTORE ?

Good thing I deleted that horrible repo a long time ago. There's nothing but a bunch of crap on there. Modmyi is the way to go, or BigBoss.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567